I got my first 10$ bonus!

• wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      I only just got up to 700 MCP and i got my first 10$ free bonus today! I didn't even need 2000MCP like I read here before!!

It's going really well, Im learning ShortStackStrategy.. I do still make mistakes like I raise where I should actually have folded :(

One problem with mansion though:

LAG / disconnections

a lot of the time mansionpoker lags for everybody on the table and sometimes even disconnects you from the table.

Should I contact mansion support about this? Because people loose a lot of money through this?

ps: thank you for the videos, articles and starting capital!
  • 8 replies
    • Gafny
      Gafny
      Bronze
      i get lag and disconnections so often... it sucks when u 12 table xD sometimes blinds keep posting too when this happens its so unprofessional of mansion srsly cant handle it anymore X(
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      yes its 650 MCP per $10
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      I got my first $10 today

It took me around 9 days playing 4 tables of NL2-NL4 for 2-4 hrs

Nowadays I stick to the NL4 tables for faster points
    • claudiapoker18
      claudiapoker18
      Bronze
      I have arount 1k MCP but still haven't recieved any bonus. I don't have anything in my bonus accout. I've entered the PS150 cupon code at the begining and recieved my starting capital.
      What is wrong?
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      When did you receive your starting capital?
      It takes around 72hours (it was even more for me) for your bonus to appear in your account. And after bonus appears, send mail to Mansion support so they will back credit your already collected MCPs.

So, nothing is wrong. Not yet :)
    • ukdude1966
      ukdude1966
      Basic
      i had $500 bonus if i played 32,500 hands in 60 days, unfortuantly i didnt play much the first 30 days due to working, family and having a life, the 2nd 30 days i played over 16,000 hand and recieved my $5 before the end of the 60 days, 32,500 in 60 days is abit much , i emailed them and said it was abit much, they explained to terms and conditions but would pass my message on.

I also think they could do something with the mpps you either collect thousands and use in the store or enter the point torniments on a night time normaly with 700+ players with a chance to win $13, other sites let you buy in cash torniments or feeder torniments with them
    • JTringer
      JTringer
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CoreySteel
      When did you receive your starting capital?
      It takes around 72hours (it was even more for me) for your bonus to appear in your account. And after bonus appears, send mail to Mansion support so they will back credit your already collected MCPs.

So, nothing is wrong. Not yet :)
      I got mine like 10 seconds after I got the 650 for the first 10
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      We weren't talking about that :)