Titan loss of connection

• jp2570
      jp2570
      Bronze
      I sometimes find that my connection gets cut off from Titan. Sometimes this is when I am half way through a hand (yesterday i had 2 all-in situations, one with poket 10's hitting quads on the flop but got cut off because I loast connection with the server, very annoying!).

Does anybody else have this problem?

My internet connection seems to be perfect with full signal and during the cut off's never faulters, so i was wondering if it was something to do with the site? I have adequate RAM and do not have any problems with the other sites i have played on (Party Poker, VC, Poker stars).

Any help would be great

Regards to all
      JP2570
  • 9 replies
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      I get minor delays at Titan and any disconnections are short lived.

If you really want to freak out about being disconnected , try Full Tilt, they are the worst for this..............for length and frequency
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      yesterday i noticed some seconds of lag at Titan but not sure if it was my connection or the site...it didnt last long though.
    • andrewkd
      andrewkd
      Bronze
      have noticed a few times minor disruptions.

If it is a real problem though, only play at tables with disconnect protection. Doesn't solve the problem, but at least it won't screw you either.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Ive seen this problem at Mansion too, which is same network as Titan.
    • Pe4Ce2
      Pe4Ce2
      Bronze
      Lags at Titan are preaty normal ;)
    • TheLastNail
      TheLastNail
      Black
      the soft was bad, they have seemed to fix it somehow... yes, often getting disconnected with strong net conn 2, but no probs for last couple of days
    • Peter68a
      Peter68a
      Bronze
      I have been getting diconnections on Titan today to the extent that I couldn't continue playing.
      My router keeps informing me that me connection is excellent, but the server fails every few minutes.
      Unfortunately I joined PokerStrategy through Titan and have to use them to get ponts so I can move up to Gold. Is there any way that TPTB here can switch my account to another poker site?
    • TheLastNail
      TheLastNail
      Black
      U can have as many accounts tracked via ps as u want, as long as they are affiliates of ps (see home section)

btw.. i ve played on titan today as well and no problems at all here.. so probably prob on your end..
    • Peter68a
      Peter68a
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheLastNail
      U can have as many accounts tracked via ps as u want, as long as they are affiliates of ps (see home section)

btw.. i ve played on titan today as well and no problems at all here.. so probably prob on your end..
      Thanks for the feedback