Email To Ftp Support

• excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      Hello

I qualified for bronze iron man this month and not silver

I have noticed that every time i enter the freeroll my rakeback is reduced.

Pokerstrategy.com informed me that this is to be expected. I would like to know exactly how much does it cost me in the form of rakeback to enter the freeroll? Could I also perhaps get some numbers on how rakeback is affected when:

using full tilt points to enter tournaments or buy stuff
      entering the iron man freeroll
      being in the money in guaranteed money tournaments
      using iron man medals
      100% deposit bonus

thank you very much

Maybe we can sticky this when i get the reply so many questions will be answered
  • 7 replies
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Originally posted by excelgeo
      1.using full tilt points to enter tournaments or buy stuff
      2.entering the iron man freeroll
      3.being in the money in guaranteed money tournaments
      4.using iron man medals
      5.100% deposit bonus
      I know everything so i will answer ;)

1. 1ftp is 0,005$ gross rake. So lets say you spend 10k FTP. Means 50$ gross rake or 50*0,27=13,5$ less rake back(NET rake).
      2. Is simple. Is how much freeroll is worth divided with number of players. So lets say bronze iron man freeroll which is worth 10k$ and lets say 800players plays it. 10k$/800 is 12,5$ of your rake. And not your gross but NET one.
      3.you pay no matter if you are in money or not IF FTP have to add money which means players payed less than was guaranteed. Calculation is again simple. Lets say guaranteed was 40k$ with 2k players which payed in only 35k$. 40k$-35k$/2k is 2,5$ of your NET rake.
      4.free. Means don't influence your rake back at all ;)
      5.First deposit bonus is deducted from your gross rake. Lets say you made 80$ gross rake and cleared 40$ bonus you still have 40$ gross rake and you'll get 40*0,27=10,8$ rake back.
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Wow you really are smart!!
      And how about when I use my medals to buy a bonus which I then clear?
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Originally posted by LuborC
      Wow you really are smart!!
      And how about when I use my medals to buy a bonus which I then clear?
      I am not smart lol i play there 4 months and i had same questions and i found or got answers;)

About your question i don't know answer but ask FTP support and they will gladly answer.

But i am 99% sure it works same as END and MID year bonus. Means you have one month to clear it and 1FTP is worth 0,05$ so means if you are clearing 100$ bonus you need to make 2k FTPs. And i am also 99% sure this bonus don't influence rake back;) But ask support to be 100% sure.

I calculated is more worth to use medals for tokens and use them for SNGs or MMTs.
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      this is my calculation too

i will be posting the results as ftp answer them and then we could sticky them?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      thx both, yeah suggest we ask to be added to either existing sticky or a new one.

Bart.
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      gah the email i received was pretty shit.

listen to that:

Hello George,

Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support.

As a part of the calculation of the net revenue, deductions are made for any costs incurred for the player that would normally be covered by Full Tilt Poker.

Net revenue is calculated as follows:

Rake + Juice ? Bonus ? Player Added ? Used Points ? Players fees = Net Revenue

Rake - money earned while playing in ring games
      Juice - fees a player pays when joining a tournament
      Bonus ? bonuses a player earns such as a deposit bonus
      Player Added ? money we have to add to tournaments (guarantees and freerolls). For example, if there is a $10,000 guarantee tournament and we only get enough buy ins for $9,000, we split the remaining $1,000 by the players in the tournament. This amount gets added to the player added column.
      Used Points ? Full Tilt Points players use on the site or in the store
      Player Fees ? Transaction fees when players deposit money onto, or withdraw money from the site. Please note that the amount deducted for this post is between the Full Tilt Poker and the affiliate.

If you were unaware of these deductions we would like to remind you that rakeback is offered solely through affiliation.

Your affiliate is responsible for any information you may, or may not have received regarding the terms of your rakeback deal.

For more information on the details of rakeback deductions, we would kindly ask that you contact your affiliate.

Best of luck on the tables, and if there's anything else we can help with, please let us know.

Regards,

Isidoro
      Full Tilt Poker Support

yeah thanks for nothing
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Standard 'script' copied & pasted, i got almost identical months ago.

Seems they don't like (or to be fair perhaps dont have time) to think for themselves.