Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      CO:
      $6,11
      Hero:
      $52,53

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (4 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with 9:diamond: , Q:diamond:
      CO raises to $0,50, Hero calls $0,50, 2 folds.

Flop: ($1,35) 6:diamond: , T:heart: , K:diamond: (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $0,96, CO raises to $2,25, Hero calls $1,29.

Turn: ($5,85) 4:heart: (2 players)
      CO bets $2,00, Hero raises to $5,78, CO calls $1,36 (All-In).

River: ($14,99) T:club: (2 players)

Final Pot: $14,99

Pot commited on turn?
  • 4 replies
    • Michailewic
      Michailewic
      Bronze
      With 12 outs I would re-raise all-in on the flop against the shorty since you might have some fold equity and if called you are almost flipping. Then you can avoid difficuilties on the turn if you miss. If you raise on the turn, you do not have any fold equity and he will always call you and you are likely behind and you do not have right odds.Therefore, I would just call the turn (you have good odds to call).
    • Diedobal
      Diedobal
      Bronze
      Shove flop indeed.
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Michailewic
      With 12 outs I would re-raise all-in on the flop against the shorty since you might have some fold equity and if called you are almost flipping. Then you can avoid difficuilties on the turn if you miss. If you raise on the turn, you do not have any fold equity and he will always call you and you are likely behind and you do not have right odds.Therefore, I would just call the turn (you have good odds to call).
      +1
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by darkonebg
      Originally posted by Michailewic
      +1
      +2