This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

New Website Layout

• 4 replies
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      We need the latest posts feature on the homepage though! a list of 5 isn't enough :/
    • Jumbles
      Jumbles
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cannell555
      We need the latest posts feature on the homepage though! a list of 5 isn't enough :/
      Would the RSS feed help?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      I have always tended to use >Forum>New posts which shows them all, but agree that would be handy having more on Home page.

I like the multitude of info available in one place though, looks like multi-tabling lol.
    • gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      I don't mind the new layout. I do think it feels more cluttered and assaults the senses a bit but I'm sure I'll get used to it. The last one was simpler and I liked that. I agree with the point about the latest threads. That was the most used part of the homepage for me. I like to see the last 10 posts in the forum, and the last 10 hands posted for example.. just my $0.02

p.s. I only signed up to one poker room. it's too bad that a quarter of the homepage is taken up with bonus offers from other sites that I won't use, could it be made to collapse like on facebook?