Hi there i am new here :)

• jannik1990
      jannik1990
      Bronze
      hi all i am new here at pokerstrategy..

Just wanted to tell a little about my self and where i play..
      I am 18 years old and i Live in Denmark in Copenhagen, i play poker to have fun and earn a schilling or two :)
      I usually play 1$-2$ blind no limit hold'em on party poker, Unibet or centrebet... You will find me under the name gus_Provider... i accept any form of challenge if anyone wants some heads up ? :D

What else to say... I go at College, partying a lot at the moment, hanging out with my friends, and of course play poker :D
      Lol i also play counter strike 1.6 so if you want to challenge me in that i am on it too :D

Guess that was all from me so far :D see ya at the tables guys
  • 6 replies
    • Gafny
      Gafny
      Bronze
      nice to see another dane here :)
      id own u in CS :D
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      looooooool, I wonder where everybody gets these awesome ideas for signatures... :D :D :D
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello jannik1990,

First of all, welcome to PokerStrategy! Since you said you play No Limit, I suggest you read our NL Strategy Articles, watch our NL Instructional Videos and tune in to our NL Coaching Sessions.

Also, don't forget about our forums - whenever you need help, or you want to exchange opinions, or simply want to chat with fellow poker players, you can post in the forums. Speaking of that, you can start by checking the PartyPoker Forums and the UniBet Forums, since you mentioned you like to play on those platforms.

As for CS 1.6, I'm more into StarCraft, so I won't challenge you :P However, you might find some challengers in our E-Sports thread ;)

Best regards,
      vhallee
    • jannik1990
      jannik1990
      Bronze
      hehe thank you guys :) and thank you vhallee do you still play starcraft?? the old one from 1994? :) well i must say i am surprised we can take a battle in that if you like i have played it VERY much actually, but no doubt that i am a bit rusty since i haven't played it in the last couple of years... and thanks for the tips about the Learning sessions and so on ;)

and to you gredal please add me in CS 1.6: just add peterplys1100 on friends then i will fight you no doubt about that :D

See ya around guys :D

POKER FOR LIFE :tongue:
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      well jannik i still play StarCraft from time to time. and btw starcraft was created in 1997 (broodwar came out in 1998;) ) if you play on Battle.net, you can sometimes find me there: my nickname is MYM.vhallee :)
    • jannik1990
      jannik1990
      Bronze
      hehe lol i dont know the exact year :) so you are proberly right;) but i do so i will find you there m8 :D