My english way at least to midstakes =)

• sladost
      sladost
      Black
      Hello, my name is Ros ( Rostislav) , I am from Ukraine. Now I am playing Nl 25-50 PS about 6-8 bb/100...I wanna learn English but have no practise in speaking! So, suddenly I thought that I can help for some players for example who playing Nl 2- 20 , and you ll help me to get a practise of speaking English) I suppose , this is an interesting idea : I help you with poker and you help me to learn English!

But I want to work only with guys ( or girls ) who speaks freely and will help me to!

If you want to check my results or s.e , I will show you my base and knowledge. So, if anyone wants to experiment , I am waiting for you )
      I dont care about your poker skill at all !!! I only want you to be nice to talk and to know English)
      GL to every1 =) :f_cool: :f_thumbsup:
  • 13 replies
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hello Ros

Like the idea and wish you best of luck with your English. So far so good! :f_thumbsup:
      If you need any help feel free to ask.

My regards

Matt
    • sladost
      sladost
      Black
      Thanks)
    • sladost
      sladost
      Black
      :f_cry:
    • nemprofi
      nemprofi
      Bronze
      I assume you did not get any volunteers :( Sorry bro, I will not be able to help you either.
    • sladost
      sladost
      Black
      That is very foolishly from guys who playing Nl micros. They can get a lot of knowledge for no money... For example, if some reg NL200 + ask me to speak russian with him and he will coach my poker skill....pff..lol ...It will be like Christmas present...But ok, if nobody wants- I will get a tutor...
    • nemprofi
      nemprofi
      Bronze
      Give it a few days and there might be someone. I wish you luck!

Also changing the name of the thread to something like: "Free Training from an NL 50 player" might help :)
    • sladost
      sladost
      Black
      You know, guys , I always was thinking that have blogs in russians comunity for me is waste of time. And now I decided to start my way at least to midstakes here if nobody doesnt mind )

So , as I said , My name is Ros and I am playing Nl25-50... Before the New Year I decided to fly to relax to Egypt :f_cool: ) I was enjoying time there, but Now I came back and my BR says me " you wanna play Nl 10 again, idiot?? :f_mad: " =) But I hope everything will be allright and I'll start to play Nl 50-100 as soon as possible.... So I decided to post here my daily results , Interesting hands and so one....If anybody wants to discuss or tell me something - you are welcome ...Good luck to everyone ) :f_thumbsup: :f_cool: :f_tongue:
    • MyFloXyBabY
      MyFloXyBabY
      Bronze
      What the fuck did you do in Egypt dude ? =)

Nice blog anyway, keep it up and one day you'll be able to add pictures of you standing at the pool you're aiming at ;)
      That's all I'm wishing for you anyway, thanks for the coaching it was interesting, I'll try to do my homeworks !
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      I expect if you want to start or find a Skype group of something it’s better to check out our learning to win board. There you can find early people that can help you with improving your game and the other way around as well.

Further I wish you all the best with playing cash games and improving your game on the mid stakes :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • sladost
      sladost
      Black
      Thanks)
    • sladost
      sladost
      Black
      Hello , guys ! Sorry , but always procrastinated my blogging , but nevertheless I need it) Now I gonna reinstall Windows, create new base and
      go to Nl 100...This month I tried to play as much as possible and to work on the mistakes and so one. But I was ill for several days, was buisy for family
      reasons ..
      By the way, if anybody interested , here is my graph for last time after Egypt! Yes, I played a little hands , but hope will do much more next time

By the way, maybe anyone will suggest me how to use the spoiler to hide the imagine=) ))

So, I hope crush Nl100 as soon as possible and go to Nl 200+ and to start learning a real poker =) Gl 2 every1 :f_cool: :f_thumbsup:
    • MyFloXyBabY
      MyFloXyBabY
      Bronze
      Hello dude, nice to hear from you again ! =)
      That's some pretty graph you have there, no doubt you'll find your way to midstakes anytime soon :s_thumbsup:
    • sladost
      sladost
      Black
      Thank's man) :f_cool: