Hello from Slovakia

• spectrus
      spectrus
      Bronze
      Hello, my name is spectrus and i was playing MTT for ages. Now i found PokerStrategy, read some articles and passed the quiz. I chose SSS, because i think it can be very good for long run. First, i will play NL10, but i hope i will climb to the highest limits. Can you give me some advices for example mistakes you have done when you were starting with SSS
  • 4 replies
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Hi spectrus;

nice to see another Slovak guy here!

I have almost no experiences with SSS, so let others to react, but I think the most important in the beginning is to stick to BRM and not trying to adjust the strategy in any way ;)

btw: where are you exactly from?
      btw2: we have community group for Slovak players, where you're welcome ofc: Slovakia
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello spectrus and welcome to PokerStrategy!

Since you mentioned you play NL10, I suggest you start by reading our No Limit Strategy Articles, then watch our No Limit Videos and also tune in to our No Limit Coaching Sessions. Remember to use our forums whenever you have a question, you want opinions or you simply want to chat with fellow poker players.

Best regards,
      vhallee
    • spectrus
      spectrus
      Bronze
      now i am in that group, too
      i am exactly from partizanske, western slovakia

// one question... how may i earn PS points expect of playing poker, i want to be Bronze and i need 1 more PS point
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by spectrus
      now i am in that group, too
      i am exactly from partizanske, western slovakia

// one question... how may i earn PS points expect of playing poker, i want to be Bronze and i need 1 more PS point
      There's no other way than playing.