How much should i deposit?

• iMilk
      iMilk
      Bronze
      Hi fellow PokerStrategy members.

I'm thinking about creating an account at PartyPoker and make use of the deposit bonus. Now my question is; how much should I deposit to make the best use of the bonus?
      I'm going to be playing 4 tabels at the 0.10FL-limit, about one hour a day.
      By looking at this chart https://secure.partyaccount.com/pc/pc_details_earnpoints.do I have concluded that I need 21360(8*100/10*267) ranked hands to clear the bonus with a deposit of 100$. But since I have never played cash games(only played SnG's) I don't really know have many hands there's dealt each hour etc.
      So if someone could help me to decide how much to deposit while being able to clear the full bonus, dont want to miss 1$ from getting another 50$ bonus :P

* EDIT *
      Just another question; you will still get paid if you have only cleared, let's say, 60% of the bonus when the time expires, right?

Hope you can understand what I mean, I know it's not the most beautiful English :tongue:
  • 6 replies
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      The bonuses are usually cleared in installments. They release every $10.

At least that's how it works with the bonuses I have. They're not really deposit bonuses. But I would think it works the same way.
      I advise you to email them though, asking that.

I play NL, the FR tables usually have an average of 60h/hour. You can find better tables sometimes though, aat 75-80/h

So if you're 4-tabling, you're gonna play 120h in a month. (30h for each table).

You need to play 178 RAKED hands/h in each table in order to clear that bonus. That's just impossible.

I think a real goal would be to clear 25% - 30% of the bonus =)

Hope it helps you.

Cheers
    • iMilk
      iMilk
      Bronze
      Thanks for the answer. It cleared some things up.

But I think you are wrong about the way the bonus is released. It release every 10%, not 10$. Which is also why I dont want to deposit 500$ and only be able to clear 75$ of the bonus but get the first 10%, 50$.

And as I see it you have got the 178 raked hands/hour by deviding 21360 with the amount of hours. But the bonus expires after 120 days, so isn't the correct amount of raked hands 44,5? Sounds possible to me, but Im not sure.
    • Reanimater
      Reanimater
      Bronze
      I would suggest that you deposit more in order to have a goal of making more PartyPoints.

In the end you can use the store and have a 50 USD cash vouchers/100 USD bonuses or freeroll entries.

I would suggest a 200 USD bonus, making the points steadily and in the end have around 1600 PartyPoints and buy a second bonus for 100 USD (with 180 days to clear the second bonus with 1 usd for each 5 partypoints received in 10 usd increments).

This would be my strategy of course : )
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Yes, that might be it :P Releasing every 10%. Makes sense, since my bonus is $100.

So you have 4 months to clear it? Then just get as much as you can. =) By then you'll have climbed up a couple of limits. So I think it's pretty safe to assume you'll release everything ;)
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      First deposit bonus is released in 5 steps at Party. I've deposited 134$ and got 134$ bonus that's 100% bonus. It was released in 5 parts. For every 26$ on bonus i had to make 133 (former) base points, so i released 134$ bonus for a 665 base points. It took me 1 month 4 tables approximately 1.5 hour a day. Not every day.
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      So go for it just deposit as much as you can upto 500$