FT login. please help

• 2 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      On the computer you are using or the IP (internet connection) has an FTP account even been closed for any reason? I recently had my account closed (they thought i was a robot HAHA(its cus im such a good player :D )) and I get this message, even if one of my friends is trying to login from a different account becuase i guess they have blocked logins my IP/computer. So check that your account isnt under investigation... or maybe if two different people are using it maybe the other persons account has been closed and to stop them making another one they have blocked login attempts.
      Other than this i say just contact FTP support and FTP login support and maybe even secruity... u will get an answer from one :D

I hope i was of help.
    • crank314954
      crank314954
      Bronze
      Yeah I cant login any other users to. I have no clue why they would block my account, definetly no cheating or being a bot. They just have to look at my opr :)

Really weird, Guess im gonna have to goto pokerstars. Im doing good on party poker with my 50$ from here, but im getting kind of bored with there site not very many good tourneys