Titan... Is just Mansion?

• 4 replies
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Titan and Mansion are both on Ipoker network which means same players yes ;) Or as you wrote Titan=Mansion in matter against who you play.
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Currently they are on the same network so they share the same tables.I think that TItan has slightly better bonus offers.
      As for a platform recommendation, I should really advise you - Pacific poker or Everest poker.Both are pretty fishy, and not to forget that for a NL10 player every easy bonus is a huge bankroll booster, and pacific and everest both have (relatively) easy to clear bonuses.
    • Smileyphil
      Smileyphil
      Bronze
      I think I already have an everest account which I would not be able to retrack (I might as well get strategy points too) I shall try pacific poker though. Titan seems fairly fishy but I hate trying to get tables. The system doesn't seem to remember my options. Its ok but not ideal at all.
    • Smileyphil
      Smileyphil
      Bronze
      Just thought I'd mention I was playing on FTP NL10 but I have cleared the bonus and with no bonus full tilt rake and the solid players that seem to be there I can hardly stay even let alone make a profit.