This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Titan... Is just Mansion?

• 4 replies
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Titan and Mansion are both on Ipoker network which means same players yes ;) Or as you wrote Titan=Mansion in matter against who you play.
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Currently they are on the same network so they share the same tables.I think that TItan has slightly better bonus offers.
      As for a platform recommendation, I should really advise you - Pacific poker or Everest poker.Both are pretty fishy, and not to forget that for a NL10 player every easy bonus is a huge bankroll booster, and pacific and everest both have (relatively) easy to clear bonuses.
    • Smileyphil
      Smileyphil
      Bronze
      I think I already have an everest account which I would not be able to retrack (I might as well get strategy points too) I shall try pacific poker though. Titan seems fairly fishy but I hate trying to get tables. The system doesn't seem to remember my options. Its ok but not ideal at all.
    • Smileyphil
      Smileyphil
      Bronze
      Just thought I'd mention I was playing on FTP NL10 but I have cleared the bonus and with no bonus full tilt rake and the solid players that seem to be there I can hardly stay even let alone make a profit.