The "Neteller Account already registered"-Problem with new PartyPoker Accounts

• Korn
      Korn
      Bronze
      Neteller / Partypoker
      The "Neteller Account already registered"-Problem with new PartyPoker Accounts

Some of you might have created new PartyPoker accounts and tried to deposit money by using the 'old' Neteller accounts. In some cases, the error message "Neteller Account already registered" might have popped up.
      Solution:
      Email with following content to pr@neteller.com:

Dear Neteller Support Team,

I regularly use Neteller to make deposits and withdrawals from PartyPoker.
      My Neteller ID is XXXXXX

Recently, I have created a new PartyPoker account. However, my Neteller ID
      is still associated with my old PartyPoker account and therefore I cannot
      deposit money using my Neteller account. I contacted PartyPoker about this
      and they said they could not resolve the issue on their end.

Since my Neteller account is already certified, I absolutely do not want to create a new Neteller account to resolve the issue.

Therefore I would like to ask you to send an inquiry to PartyPoker so that
      they can update their records and thus allow me to make deposits to my new
      PartyPoker account.

The ID of my old PartyPoker account is "XXXXXX"
      The ID of my new PartyPoker account is "XXXXXX"

This issue is urgent since I rely on Neteller for regular money
      transactions.

Thank you very much for your support,
      XXXXXX
  • 5 replies
    • HesseJames
      HesseJames
      Basic
      I'd be interested in testimonies if this really worked.

Thanks in advance
    • Korn
      Korn
      Bronze
      A couple of weeks ago it still worked. I know of many cases where this has been successful.
    • Cealin
      Cealin
      Bronze
      Unfortunatly it was unsuccesful for me.

Neteller replied to me with the following content;

"Thank you for your email. I do apologize, but Unfortunately we can not further assist in regards to your issue and it is recommended that you contact this merchant directly at the number which is provided on their website. Here is there phone number from their website 00-800-7789-7537 which you may use to contact them from your country.

Please feel free to contact our support staff which are available 24 hours a day and seven days per a week for any additional assistance.

Kind Regards,"

Might there be an other solution?
    • Cealin
      Cealin
      Bronze
      When I was called by PartyPoker to validate my Party account they also asked if I wanted to switch my Neteller to the new account. Yes.

They did that and now it's all fixed. So you should just call support if they say your Neteller account is already registered.
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Cealin thx for your information.

That is good to know.

Best regards,
      Stefan