How the rake system work

• Jermz2009
      Jermz2009
      Bronze
      hey im playing on pokerstars with your no deposit and have a few questions. How many fpps or vpps is it for one strategy point ex. 5 fpps to 1 str point or whatever, i would like to know. and also how often do you guys update the strategy points on this site? i have earn 200 fpps so far but only have 10 strategy points. so just wondering thanks!
  • 4 replies
    • tlLome
      tlLome
      Bronze
      PokerStars 2 Base FPP (VPP) = 1 StrategyPoint

Usually updated daily I believe, but sometimes a day or two behind.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/rewards
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tlLome
      PokerStars 2 Base FPP (VPP) = 1 StrategyPoint

Usually updated daily I believe, but sometimes a day or two behind.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/rewards
      Thank you tlLome :)
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      lol this may sound stupid but how does it work on other sites. Lets say mansion.. 1$ rake = 4 SP.

Does this $1 rake have to come from your winnings/you putting money into the pot or is it just from the table you are sitting at? So if i was playing NL10 and wasnt involved in the pot and th rake was 25c would i earn 1 SP?

Lol i hope you understand what i said, if its some other way can you please explain, in a little detail :D

Thanks in advance.
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      hi,

I was confused before but now I understand it:

Mansionpoker takes a "rake" from the pot after each hand... if you won a hand, the amount of money Mansionpoker rakes away from your win... is added up..

when that amount reaches 1$ u gain 4 strategy points.

so you basically lose 1 dollar on mansion (that you would lose anyway, any everybody does if they win) to gain 4 strategy points