This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

How the rake system work

• Jermz2009
      Jermz2009
      Bronze
      hey im playing on pokerstars with your no deposit and have a few questions. How many fpps or vpps is it for one strategy point ex. 5 fpps to 1 str point or whatever, i would like to know. and also how often do you guys update the strategy points on this site? i have earn 200 fpps so far but only have 10 strategy points. so just wondering thanks!
  • 4 replies
    • tlLome
      tlLome
      Bronze
      PokerStars 2 Base FPP (VPP) = 1 StrategyPoint

Usually updated daily I believe, but sometimes a day or two behind.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/rewards
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tlLome
      PokerStars 2 Base FPP (VPP) = 1 StrategyPoint

Usually updated daily I believe, but sometimes a day or two behind.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/rewards
      Thank you tlLome :)
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      lol this may sound stupid but how does it work on other sites. Lets say mansion.. 1$ rake = 4 SP.

Does this $1 rake have to come from your winnings/you putting money into the pot or is it just from the table you are sitting at? So if i was playing NL10 and wasnt involved in the pot and th rake was 25c would i earn 1 SP?

Lol i hope you understand what i said, if its some other way can you please explain, in a little detail :D

Thanks in advance.
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      hi,

I was confused before but now I understand it:

Mansionpoker takes a "rake" from the pot after each hand... if you won a hand, the amount of money Mansionpoker rakes away from your win... is added up..

when that amount reaches 1$ u gain 4 strategy points.

so you basically lose 1 dollar on mansion (that you would lose anyway, any everybody does if they win) to gain 4 strategy points