This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Aq (ua-man) :) nl25

• Mudrinjo
      Mudrinjo
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $27,02
      MP2:
      $38,49

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:club: , Q:heart:
      MP2 raises to $1,00, 3 folds, Hero raises to $3,50, BB folds, MP2 calls $2,50.

Flop: ($7,25) Q:spade: , 8:diamond: , 7:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3,44, MP2 calls $3,44.

Turn: ($14,13) K:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 checks.

River: ($14,13) A:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $6,71, MP2 folds.

Final Pot: $20,84

Qh)[/COLOR]
  • 5 replies
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      I'm folding OOP pre-flop.

As played, bet bigger on the flop. $5 at least.

If he calls you, the pot will be about $18 on the turn and you'll have a bit more than a potsize bet left and I'd shove that turn.

But again, I'm folding pre flop =) His stats are pretty loose preflop, but you can't really tell much out of 21 hands.
    • Michailewic
      Michailewic
      Bronze
      Originally posted by caltabiano
      SH? No way to fold AQ in such a spot preflop. I 3-bet AQ in any position SH. AQ in SH in one of the nuts.

I bet definitelly more on the flop ($4,75) - flop is connected.

I b/f the turn. I do not like c/f. And I do not like c/c either since you do not know where you stand (since you will also have to call a river bet). If called, I blockbet the river unimproved, however, with A on the river, I might c/r.
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Michailewic
      SH? No way to fold AQ in such a spot preflop. I 3-bet AQ in any position SH. AQ in SH in one of the nuts.

I hadn't realised it was SH. I play full ring actually.

In SH it's standard to 3bet it, right? So forget what I said about folding it :P

Don't you think that if he's betting the turn, he'd better shove it? Pot will be something like $17 - $19 depending on how much you bet flop.

And the stack will be something like $17 - $19 as well. Even if he only bets half a pot on the turn, I don't think he can fold anymore. Since his hands is not that strong, wouldn't you consider a shove for maximum fold equity?
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Michailewic

I bet definitelly more on the flop ($4,75) - flop is connected.

I b/f the turn. I do not like c/f. And I do not like c/c either since you do not know where you stand (since you will also have to call a river bet). If called, I blockbet the river unimproved, however, with A on the river, I might c/r.
      +1
      Its not an auto-3bet OOP vs an UTG raiser btw, but against this guy its ok.
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      it's close between c/c or b/f turn. I tend to b/f and blockbet river. As played I bet 9 on the river btw.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar