10NL at ladbrokes

• st0e
      st0e
      Bronze
      Hello. I decided to move my bankroll from fulltilt poker to another site. The ladbrokes offer is pretty tempting but i want to ask you if i can clear the bonus within a month playing NL10 bss 4 tables at once. I would like to deposit 200$.
      And what about the tables, lots of fish or just like somewhere else?
      One more question, how many people are there during day or night time, according to the EET.

Thank you.
  • 6 replies
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Ladbrokes is more fishy compared to other sites, and moving from FTP you will feel the difference.
      The bonus is a nice offer if you are prepared to play a big volume of hands.
      For a 200 bonus you need to have a rake produced(according to ladbroke's system) of 300$. The way they calculate it makes it lower than your actual MGR though, so I guess around 350-370$ rake produced(stats from your PT/HM) will clear you the bonus.That will also put you in the leaderboard with at least 100$, so you will have a nice overall rakeback.
      I guess 30k hands at NL10 should do your job.That's a lot on 4 tables though.
    • st0e
      st0e
      Bronze
      So, is it worth it depositing here? i think i can play more than 4 tables if necessary, but if i dont manage to clear the whole bonus, will i receive a part of it? Or if i dont rake 350-370$ i wont get any bonus?
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      I think you can claim the half ofthe bonus if you dont manage to clear it all, but you have to ask support about that.It is released in one sum.
      It is worth depositing there, as you play rakeback free, if you are willing to put the volume and have the BR to handle the swings.
    • Cagey75
      Cagey75
      Bronze
      I didn''t find it any fishier than say, ANY iPoker site, Party, Stars or Fulltilt tbh. At lower buy ins you're always going to get mega-multi-tabling donkeys who'll call or push with any 2.

Night time seems softest, a lot of regular grinders during the day. But now they're on Prima net, things are a little different, more donks for sure.
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      From what I see it says 10k raked hands for 1k bonus. That sound unreal . How is it ?
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      Whell ladbrokes compared to partypoker is way more loose and full of fishes..who call enormos raises with rags but aperantley sometimes they hit! In my opinion there are lots of gamblers from casionos but not so many smart patient players..and NL10 is very profitable there and you can try NL20 SSS too! :)