Multitabling

• 5 replies
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Hi kingdippy;
      iPoker software is very slow, so definetely turn off all animations, avatars and other disturbing and not important features which lead to slowing down their slow software.. If you want play only ~9 tables, small tiled tables should work for you (you'll need to play a bit with display resolution because their software doesn't allow you to resize windows), but if you're going for more, cascading is probably the best option.

Good luck!
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      well im looking really at about 12 most of the time but i will see how it goes, thanks for that anyway.
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      The multitabling on Ipoker is starting to drive me crazy tbh..

I usualy play something like 10-15 sng's at a time, and it usualy happens 1-3 times each session that the autopopup STOPS. This causes me to time out on a shitload of tables. It will only start again when I minimize (dont know if this is the right term) all the tables.

It also happened a few times that 1 or 2 tables simply stop popping up. I go on sitout there and don't notice untill I'm blinded out.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by viewer88
      ...it usualy happens 1-3 times each session that the autopopup STOPS. This causes me to time out on a shitload of tables. .
      Originally posted by viewer88
      It also happened a few times that 1 or 2 tables simply stop popping up. I go on sitout there and don't notice untill I'm blinded out.
      ^ I forgot to mention :P
    • Jaime001254
      Jaime001254
      Bronze
      maybe keyboard shorcut <windows+M> should work...

i tried to multitable there too... SICK!!!
      slow software but no timebank, and almost any sound/visual advice... nice Sit Outs...