This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

What now ?

• AndySk
      AndySk
      Bronze
      Well I mostly play sngs on full tilt but as I recieved now 50$ on Mansion I would like to do anything else. I won 20$ on PLO heads up 0.25/0.50 . I want to play this lvl but still, with my 70$ there it would not be a great BRM. I also tried LIMIT HOLDEM and started to love it .What should I do ? Some SSS and grind from NL 10 ? I find it kinda boring Augen rollen
  • 1 reply
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by AndySk
      Well I mostly play sngs on full tilt but as I recieved now 50$ on Mansion I would like to do anything else. I won 20$ on PLO heads up 0.25/0.50 . I want to play this lvl but still, with my 70$ there it would not be a great BRM. I also tried LIMIT HOLDEM and started to love it :D .What should I do ? Some SSS and grind from NL 10 ? I find it kinda boring :rolleyes:
      Hi Andy;
      i don't see problem with playing limit if you like it... you have healthy bankroll for 0.1/0.2 and it can be really juicy on iPoker to multitable it, so it can be good way to build up your stack to play higher stakes or move to 0.25/0.5 PLO.
      SSS @ NL10 is possible too, but it can be boring at this limit if you're familiar with more constructive game (not offending anyone..) - including advance SSS at higher stakes.