What now ?

• AndySk
      AndySk
      Bronze
      Well I mostly play sngs on full tilt but as I recieved now 50$ on Mansion I would like to do anything else. I won 20$ on PLO heads up 0.25/0.50 . I want to play this lvl but still, with my 70$ there it would not be a great BRM. I also tried LIMIT HOLDEM and started to love it .What should I do ? Some SSS and grind from NL 10 ? I find it kinda boring Augen rollen
  • 1 reply
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by AndySk
      Well I mostly play sngs on full tilt but as I recieved now 50$ on Mansion I would like to do anything else. I won 20$ on PLO heads up 0.25/0.50 . I want to play this lvl but still, with my 70$ there it would not be a great BRM. I also tried LIMIT HOLDEM and started to love it :D .What should I do ? Some SSS and grind from NL 10 ? I find it kinda boring :rolleyes:
      Hi Andy;
      i don't see problem with playing limit if you like it... you have healthy bankroll for 0.1/0.2 and it can be really juicy on iPoker to multitable it, so it can be good way to build up your stack to play higher stakes or move to 0.25/0.5 PLO.
      SSS @ NL10 is possible too, but it can be boring at this limit if you're familiar with more constructive game (not offending anyone..) - including advance SSS at higher stakes.