This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

strategy bonus and first deposit

• nexalp
      nexalp
      Bronze
      hi everyone

i need an info about the first deposit on full tilt

i received my 50+50 dollars on full tilt after i made the pokerstrategy test using the PS150 code

i would like to make a deposit now to be able to withdrawal

the question: i'll receive the 100% bonus on my first deposit or the pokerstrategy bonus count as first deposit?

thank's in advice
  • 11 replies
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Yes, you will. So i suggest you make it big enough to take advantage of this promotion and stay a while longer at Full Tilt while you clear it.. It's a great site after all..
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      But i think(i am not sure ask support) that while clearing first deposit bonus you shouldn't withdraw or it stops.
    • nexalp
      nexalp
      Bronze
      the plan actually is:

- deposit on ft to be able to withdrawal
      - open a mansion account with the new promotion of 50+100 and clear the bonus
      - move 300$ from ft to to mansion to benefit from the 200% till 600$ dollar bonus
      - move 100$ from my TAF (i don't play on titan, so i'll do it for first time using mansion
      - withdrawal all from mansion and move back to full tilt

that's all :D
    • midgetjay
      midgetjay
      Bronze
      So wait a minute, you can still deposit at Full Tilt and get the 100% first deposit bonus? I was under the impression that the $50 pokerstrategy bonus voided that offer for me..
    • bssvuln
      bssvuln
      Bronze
      Originally posted by midgetjay
      So wait a minute, you can still deposit at Full Tilt and get the 100% first deposit bonus? I was under the impression that the $50 pokerstrategy bonus voided that offer for me..
      yes, I just asked the support and the PS bonus count as fdb.
    • midgetjay
      midgetjay
      Bronze
      Oh ok, thanks for that. I'll probably be depositing soon.
    • neverless13
      neverless13
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bssvuln
      Originally posted by midgetjay
      yes, I just asked the support and the PS bonus count as fdb.
      So the PokerStrategy bonus counts as the first deposit, and this is the only bonus?
      Some people say otherwise :)
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      I got both the starting capital from PS with the 100% bonus and the first deposit bonus.
    • neverless13
      neverless13
      Bronze
      Sweet :D
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nexalp

- open a mansion account with the new promotion of 50+100 and clear the bonus
      :D
      HI Where is this info? Thanx
    • THDGSBLX
      THDGSBLX
      Silver
      Similar subject so I won't open a new thread...

I'm on FTP. I got the $50 no deposit bonus and then cleared the second $50 in installments which means I'm free to cashout. My bankroll is now over $400 so my plan is to hit $600, cashout my whole bankroll and then make my first deposit, of $600, so I can start earning my 100% first deposit bonus.

Would this be allowed or is there some rule which prohibits it in any way?

(I'm a bit shy of asking FTP directly as I don't want to advertise my intentions! (probably a bit too paranoid!)).