strategy bonus and first deposit

• nexalp
      nexalp
      Bronze
      hi everyone

i need an info about the first deposit on full tilt

i received my 50+50 dollars on full tilt after i made the pokerstrategy test using the PS150 code

i would like to make a deposit now to be able to withdrawal

the question: i'll receive the 100% bonus on my first deposit or the pokerstrategy bonus count as first deposit?

thank's in advice
  • 11 replies
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Yes, you will. So i suggest you make it big enough to take advantage of this promotion and stay a while longer at Full Tilt while you clear it.. It's a great site after all..
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      But i think(i am not sure ask support) that while clearing first deposit bonus you shouldn't withdraw or it stops.
    • nexalp
      nexalp
      Bronze
      the plan actually is:

- deposit on ft to be able to withdrawal
      - open a mansion account with the new promotion of 50+100 and clear the bonus
      - move 300$ from ft to to mansion to benefit from the 200% till 600$ dollar bonus
      - move 100$ from my TAF (i don't play on titan, so i'll do it for first time using mansion
      - withdrawal all from mansion and move back to full tilt

that's all :D
    • midgetjay
      midgetjay
      Bronze
      So wait a minute, you can still deposit at Full Tilt and get the 100% first deposit bonus? I was under the impression that the $50 pokerstrategy bonus voided that offer for me..
    • bssvuln
      bssvuln
      Bronze
      Originally posted by midgetjay
      So wait a minute, you can still deposit at Full Tilt and get the 100% first deposit bonus? I was under the impression that the $50 pokerstrategy bonus voided that offer for me..
      yes, I just asked the support and the PS bonus count as fdb.
    • midgetjay
      midgetjay
      Bronze
      Oh ok, thanks for that. I'll probably be depositing soon.
    • neverless13
      neverless13
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bssvuln
      Originally posted by midgetjay
      yes, I just asked the support and the PS bonus count as fdb.
      So the PokerStrategy bonus counts as the first deposit, and this is the only bonus?
      Some people say otherwise :)
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      I got both the starting capital from PS with the 100% bonus and the first deposit bonus.
    • neverless13
      neverless13
      Bronze
      Sweet :D
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nexalp

- open a mansion account with the new promotion of 50+100 and clear the bonus
      :D
      HI Where is this info? Thanx
    • THDGSBLX
      THDGSBLX
      Bronze
      Similar subject so I won't open a new thread...

I'm on FTP. I got the $50 no deposit bonus and then cleared the second $50 in installments which means I'm free to cashout. My bankroll is now over $400 so my plan is to hit $600, cashout my whole bankroll and then make my first deposit, of $600, so I can start earning my 100% first deposit bonus.

Would this be allowed or is there some rule which prohibits it in any way?

(I'm a bit shy of asking FTP directly as I don't want to advertise my intentions! (probably a bit too paranoid!)).