Am I the most unlucky player :S ?

• jack12344
      Ok I've read all tutorials like 3times and I understand 98%.
      Am trying to play tournaments at partypoker.

All your tutorials say to play only really good hands ... but guess what ? I almost never get AA or KK :D ( really I played like 20tour. and got AA only twice ).

Even when I get KK and go ALL-IN someone probably hit flush or something :D it's insane =)

Even if I get JJ/QQ or TT someone else always go "all in" so I have to fold :(

Am pretty good poker player in real life, in local pub when we play for small money I win most of the time :D but online it's just insane.

For example we start with 3000chips in first 30min some people already have 30.000 :D but am still playing around with 2500~4000 ;)

My best place is about 150th ( when playing 3500 ) I want to be on last table at list once :D that's my goal.

My problem is I guess pre-flop(What cards to play) :D

Any advices ?

Thanks a lot for help and sorry for my English mistakes.
  • 8 replies
    • klubipiff
      Dont even worry :) i made a test yesterday and went 4 hands in a row all in. First was AK against 44 and lost it, second was 77 against 88 and lost, third was 44 and against AQ and lost and the last was KT against another 44 and lost it all. I was chip leader and starter to see very strange flops so i realized its rigg time again :) . Another tourney just before was alike btw. My last all in hand while shortstack was AK against KT and T came in flop to be sure i go out and start another one :) So I'm taking my money out and moving to another room.
    • Dragar
      There is no fixed hand charts for tourneys since starting hands change according to stack size and stack size relation to other players.

You don't need to worry about the big stacks in the beginning.

Just play tight in the beginning and then start to loosen up.

Also you want to be able to play hands like suited connectors and pocket pairs cheaply in the beginning (in position, out of position they are difficult). They are good when they hit.

Klu... its not rigged... thats pretty standard. Tourneys have coinflips in it sooner or later, no way around that.
    • jack12344
      Just another lost few minutes ago ;)

I had KK, another player with 9:4 ... guess what ? On turn and FLOP: 9:4

• viewer88
      yell "one time baby!!!" more often
    • Gamer135

It happens.

I was playing cash games today and got dealt KK 7 times. I got zero action three times. The other 4 times I ran into aces.
    • jack12344
      hehe once again :D again lost everything with KK :D

This time someone got three of a kind(444)

I will probably stop playing tournaments :( to much time for nothing
    • nafar84
      It's completely normal to have 2,500-4,000 chips after 30 mins. In fact, it is expected! What you should be looking for is the average stack size, and your M value. As long as you make it through the first hour in the green zone (M>20) then you are in pretty good shape. With the increasing blinds, you will find that most of the early monster stacks have either busted out (because they were complete donks to begin with), or at least suffered serious blows. You'll also find that you can loosen up now and find great opportunities to build your stack.

You know, I really doubt that you've read any MTT tutorials at all if you really think you should have a monster stack after 30 mins, and if you can't stand to lose 4 or 5 all-ins which in your case were all coinflips except for 77 vs. 88 in which you were a big underdog.
    • slikec
      Yesterday i played freeroll(which we all know is donk time). I got amazing hands first hour which constantly got beaten. I had KK 3 times and lost 2 times once against 88 once against 45o lol. I had AA twice and once lost against 76o :D . I had AK twice and once opponent folded on flop second time all in preflop i lose against 53o :D Last hand which i busted was JJ vs AJo all in preflop vs quite big stack :D

This is game. I never got so many premium hands in one hour at one table but also would never expect i could lose so many hands in row also :D All all in ins was 1v1 if there would be like 5 of them i would easily understand :D

Just play your a game and i can assure you can play at least break even, At least i am doing that 1 year now lol;)