Two Questions?

• MaHnaK
      MaHnaK
      Bronze
      Hi everyone,

I am new here, cleared the quiz. Now i am asked to register into sites and claim bonus,
      1. my question is are we allowed to register in more then one sites, say i register today at titan and got the bonus and can we register in party poker to claim the bonus there also, not to maximize the bonus but, if we are not successfull in titan bcoz of bad swing, may be party poker works out....you know i mean?

2. I tried registering in titan, it says you are outside jurisdiction to use our software. I am from india, all major sites allow to use and this is first time i am facing problem with party poker. Does anyone know is it true? Part poker doesn't allow indian players...

Thank you.

cheers,
      sandeep
  • 4 replies
    • tlLome
      tlLome
      Bronze
      With the exception of the new Masnion poker promotion you can not apply for more than one bankroll even if they are for different sites.

A mod will have to help you with the other part of the question as I have no idea but am not sure from your wording if you had te issue with Party or Titan or both.
    • MaHnaK
      MaHnaK
      Bronze
      Hello all,

I have found out now that Party poker donot provide services to indian players.

So guys suggest which site choose to claim the bonus as i already have titan, fulltilt and pokerstars account. I am left with mansion, pacific poker (888.com). Which one has more action? More players? ;)

thank you.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello MaHnaK,

You are only allowed to receive the starting capital once. As tlLome already mentioned we do have exceptions such our current second starting capital promotion at Mansion (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/Additional-5-Bonus-Starting-Capital-At-Mansion-Poker_15008) but in general you have to choose the room you want to receive the free capital at. Later you can expand to other rooms by using our first deposit bonuses which you can find on the "Home" page after having passed the quiz.

As to to your question. Mansion has the same amount of traffic as Titan - since they are both on iPoker. Pacific has considerably less - but still good amounts - and is very fishy.

If you manage to get 500 StrategyPoints on Pacific until February 28th you essentially even get both.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • MaHnaK
      MaHnaK
      Bronze
      I have already opened mansion, before i saw your post. Well i will try to build my BR with same carefully. Thank you.

cheers.