nl25 stats

• alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      Hi.

I've been having very bad results playing nl25 SH , I don't know if it's because or the little sample size/variance or a bunch of leaks but I'm beggining to worry.

so , here are my stats , any tips are welcome.

hands: 4357
      bb/100: -18.23
      vpip: 20.6
      pfr: 16.9
      3bet%: 7.3
      wtsd% : 26.2
      w$sd%: 45
      agg: 3.42
      agg%: 30.7
      flop Cbet%: 77.5
      squeeze: 3.9
      fold to cbet: 71
  • 3 replies
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      I think you need to work on your bb/100, it's a little low.

No, but seriously: Too small a sample size, all I can say!

Did you play NL10 SH or lower before this? If so, you should post your stats from those stakes so we have more hands and can compare.

If this is your first SH attempt, you might want to tighten up a bit for a while and loosen up gradually when you feel comfortable. My stats are about 16 vpip, 12 pfr, 5 3bet and winning over a decent amount of hands. I'm not saying this should be what you're looking for, but if you're a beginning sh player playing tight won't be bad especially at the lower limits.
      But than again, I don't know much about stats.

But I do know nothing worthy can be said with this samplesize. That would only be the case if you would be way of the average somewhere.
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      Hi Ka0s thanks for your answer. unfortunatly I lost my database on december and all nl10sh hands with it :(
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      Ah that sucks!
      Well then I guess you should just continue, but if the loosing continues maybe you could record a session with comments? I'd watch it for what it's worth.