This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Cost of withdrawal deposit at FTP?

• slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Anyone knows what are the cost of that at FTP since i readed somewhere we pay those from our rake back ;(

I mean i got only 32,43$ rake back this week while i should 42,5$. I made one deposit and withdrawal but paying 10$ for that seems just to much-both was done by Neteller!
  • 5 replies
    • ysessa
      ysessa
      Basic
      hi slikec,

iam not 100% sure if its still true that you pay for a withdrawal but iam pretty sure its not that a high amount. You should check if you had an bonus active buyed something in the shop etc pp.

Best Regards

Ysessa
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      I know all it was was this two transactions. But it really looks like neteller is so expensive since at cake poker i deposited 500$ and transaction cost deducted from my net rake was 19,5$!!! I will check at neteller since that is just to much to make one click. Our banks are not cheap in my eyes but they charge 2€ lol max. for so low numbers.
    • ysessa
      ysessa
      Basic
      do you always switch from € into $ ? when this is the case they take a 1,8% exchange tax. It happened to me once with mbookers i lost like 400$ and was pissed like hell ;-)

Best Regards

Ysessa
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      No no no. That is why i went to neteller. I have moneybookers account in € and 1,8% was just to much so i made account at neteller in $ to avoid those stupid costs but now i can not believe how expensive neteller looks(i will soon talk with them now i just checked if they have anywhere written how much are cost to merchants and found nothing) ;(
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      Damn then i made a mistake when i created account at moneybookers in € :evil:

Grrrrr!! And i was thinking what should i do € or $. I guess my decision was bad.