Cost of withdrawal deposit at FTP?

• slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Anyone knows what are the cost of that at FTP since i readed somewhere we pay those from our rake back ;(

I mean i got only 32,43$ rake back this week while i should 42,5$. I made one deposit and withdrawal but paying 10$ for that seems just to much-both was done by Neteller!
  • 5 replies
    • ysessa
      ysessa
      Basic
      hi slikec,

iam not 100% sure if its still true that you pay for a withdrawal but iam pretty sure its not that a high amount. You should check if you had an bonus active buyed something in the shop etc pp.

Best Regards

Ysessa
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      I know all it was was this two transactions. But it really looks like neteller is so expensive since at cake poker i deposited 500$ and transaction cost deducted from my net rake was 19,5$!!! I will check at neteller since that is just to much to make one click. Our banks are not cheap in my eyes but they charge 2€ lol max. for so low numbers.
    • ysessa
      ysessa
      Basic
      do you always switch from € into $ ? when this is the case they take a 1,8% exchange tax. It happened to me once with mbookers i lost like 400$ and was pissed like hell ;-)

Best Regards

Ysessa
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      No no no. That is why i went to neteller. I have moneybookers account in € and 1,8% was just to much so i made account at neteller in $ to avoid those stupid costs but now i can not believe how expensive neteller looks(i will soon talk with them now i just checked if they have anywhere written how much are cost to merchants and found nothing) ;(
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      Damn then i made a mistake when i created account at moneybookers in € :evil:

Grrrrr!! And i was thinking what should i do € or $. I guess my decision was bad.