Titan poker trojan?

• jack12344
      hei guys, I've decided to try titanpoker but my antivirus find trojan(nod32).

When I disabled nod32 and download file then I uploaded it to virustotal.com and it found like 15positive results(15 antiviruses say file is infected)

I already tried partypoker/pokerstars and fulltilt and didn't ever have problem such as that.

Is titanpoker 101% virus free?

• 5 replies
    • somejerkpoke
      I haven't had a problem with Titan, but one day out of the blue, CD Poker (same network as Titan) came up as a virus just like you're saying happened with Titan. My anti-virus didn't stop complaining until I deleted the CD Poker setup file, but it was fine before that.

I would recommend uninstalling, cleaning system of all viruses/malware then redownload the setup client and install again. If it continues to come up as a virus, perhaps contact the Titan support through e-mail.
    • boogy0511
      In my opinion titan poker is the worst software, it freezes when more people are trying to register to tourneys. the titan poker software can not be compared with the partypoker of fulltilt.
    • dandycal
      I use Norton here and same thing happend with titan poker setup file a few days ago. The anti-virus "corrected" the file and didn't send any more alerts.

Some people do say we should reinstall our system if we ever find trojan horses, for security reasons.. Is that really necessary? I'm not so worried now because I have only $8 on Titan.

Besides, couldn't that simply be some "mis-understandind" on the part of our anti-viruses? Perhaps contacting Titan poker support would be advisable.
    • Chiller3k
      Hey guys,

that's probably a false positive. But if you feel unsecured you could upload the file to virustotal and they'll check the file with like 38 anti virus programs and tell you the results.

Best regards,
      Same issue with NOD 32, sent the files in for examination.

Turns out the problem is to do with Titan and CD emailing you unwanted 3rd party emails.

Or something along those lines. It had to do with an advertising gimick attachd to the APPS.

This was quite a while ago, but what you do is install the APP and then lookup the name
      of the virus that nod32 was warning you about, and all the info about it is there.