This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

What is SpinLegends?

• KTU
      KTU
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

What is SpinLegends?

SpinLegends is a poker school focussing on Spin & Go's. It offers its members the best available strategies on the market and full staking through their career.

No bankroll building needed.
      We want you to play as profitable as possible. If you are skilled enough to beat $60 Spins you will get a bankroll to play $60 Spins. There is no need to build up your own bankroll on $7 Spins for many months. Your skill will be regularly estimated by our coaches and if you are ready to move up, you will move up!

initial theory pack
      Start crushing with our proven winning strategies. Over 400 ranges + 100 hours of videos on how to play them will prepare you for all stakes and opponents. All strategies are tailor made for every limit and our team is constantly monitoring all stakes and updating strategies according to changing population tendencies.

Weekly Coachings will keep your brain working and ensure that your strategies are up to date
      Coffeeyay and his team of coaches make sure that you are steadily progressing through the stakes. SpinLegends offers its Gold+ members 3-5 live coachings every week. All topics will be covered and with time you will have expert knowledge on every possible spot.

All the software you need
      We take care of your professional setup. We will provide you with PT4, a world class HUD and StarsHelper to make sure that you have an edge over your competition for every point of view. We also provide you with tech support. Your HUD is not working and you can't connect to you database anymore? Our expert will sort out these kind of problems for you.

Interested? Apply now!
  • 42 replies
    • Kooort
      Kooort
      Black
      Is there a statistic available which shows how often he finished 1st/2nd/3rd in his challenge?
    • KTU
      KTU
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Kooort,

I will ask him specifically about the distribution of 1st/2nd and 3rd finishes. I attached some more specific graphs / stats from his challenge. He posted them in his original challenge thread.

He shared his hand histories with the players that were betting against him. So transparency was extremely good

• jolyjohn
      jolyjohn
      Bronze
      Hi there.

I have a chance to be a silver player by this community. My question is do anybody know from where i can find an english language page? i just find everything in spanish.

Thanks
    • imgoingtomirage
      imgoingtomirage
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi jolyjohn.

All the info in English you can find in this thread and here: https://www.pokerstrategy.com/spinlegends/

If you have any specific questions, post them in our FAQ thread: FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Cheers!
    • uriddu
      uriddu
      Silver
      please register me for spinlegends? i have click for register....... Is impossible, repeat new link, and select another button, it's rendom! don' i active ma registration i have completed insert my date for account.. akd not received confirm. uriddu
    • imgoingtomirage
      imgoingtomirage
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi uriddu.

We have received your application already twice, but we strongly recommend that if you think about joining SpinLegends seriously, you should put a little bit more effort into your application, include more information such as your poker history including graphs, and answer all other questions in the form.

Good luck!
    • Post removed

• lamome97
      lamome97
      Gold
      Hi Team spin legend, i sent my aplication and I hope you take the gamble on me !!!!!!

ready to hear from you :f_drink:
    • Post removed

• imgoingtomirage
      imgoingtomirage
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by lamome97
      Hi Team spin legend, i sent my aplication and I hope you take the gamble on me !!!!!!

ready to hear from you :f_drink:
      :f_drink:
    • Glyci
      Glyci
      Bronze
      Hi, how much poker experience do u need for applying? I would like to join, but im not playing poker for years right now, just started some months ago with Cash Game and Spins. :f_frown:
    • Ratatuj
      Ratatuj
      Glyci, hi. You've started some months ago, send all you have for that time. Make different screenshots for cash and Spins, split for limits, add EV results.
    • phenriqueMG
      phenriqueMG
      Basic
      I just submitted my application. I'm very excited about the project, I hope to get it.

I can guarantee that I will be a good apprentice!

Cheers.
    • Bluffkreuz
      Bluffkreuz
      Bronze
      Hey Guys, Is it still possible to beat the Spins without RB on Pokerstars ?
    • imgoingtomirage
      imgoingtomirage
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Of course it is.
    • win
      win
      Bronze
      ok my questions is to ppl that have any experience with sping legends. is it as good as its sounds? giving up 50% of your wining is a lot. and i wonder if i can make resonably quick progress with given learning materials
    • Xanham
      Xanham
      Bronze
      Originally posted by win
      ok my questions is to ppl that have any experience with sping legends. is it as good as its sounds? (...)
      Hey, the speed of your progress depends mainly on you, but from my perspective the material and the coaches are awesome. SL still won't do the learning for you, and you need to invest a lot of time.

My personal opinion and experience is that with some poker talent/experience and with average effort (roughly like you would invest in a 3/4 time job) you can move up one stake per month or more in the first few months (depends on where you start though). It probably gets slower from 15$ spins (at least for me). Of course some people are faster, some are slower, some take longer in the beginning but gain speed, etc.

I started in mid February on .25$ after a years long break from poker (and I had never played a high volume in the past either). I moved to 15$ spins by the end of June. I consider myself about average, certainly not the fastest, also hopefully not the slowest. :f_cool:

I mainly joined for the learning material and coachings, but now I also see the value of being staked. It takes away problems with bankroll management, moving down in times of downswings etc. We can just focus on learning and playing.
    • piR
      piR
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I wanted to apply. However the form not working for me, there's a problem on thes question "how much time can you devote". Apparently not possible to put an answer to the question.

Anyone have that problem ?
    • parvin1982
      parvin1982
      Bronze
      i want to apply also