Success or failure in withdrawing the starting capital

• dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      Hi everyone,

I have just signed up for my starting capital at mansion (2nd starting capital). But after reading some posts here I got a little skeptical about this. It seems a lot of people had difficulties when trying to withdraw their money from Mansion.

I have signed up today (30/01) and will try to clear the bonus and withdraw my money. In order to avoid long delays in the process due to ID confirmation and other document demands I will try to validate my account right away.

I invite others who are also signing up to post here and tell us of their success/failures in the process. Mansion doesn't have such a good public image at the moment (at least not by what I have read here), let's see whether this negative image is fair or not.
  • 26 replies
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Fastest way to WITHDRAW
    • ukcoolcat
      ukcoolcat
      Bronze
      i've had no trouble with mansion regarding id etc, sent them everything they asked for ready to make a withdrawal and the id etc was verified within 24hrs.

i've read some of the posts here regarding id's and think that quite a few people are worried about possible identity theft and are therefore not sending the correct information in the first place, can't imagine why else it could be happening.
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      Ok, well, I've received my money a week ago, but only now will I start clearing the bonus. I don't know how long that will take yet, I have to make 6500 points if I'm not mistaken. I'll make a session tonight and see how it goes.
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      iPoker = Trash
      Mansion = The biggest trash at iPoker network
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      I have played about 1,5K hands so far. I must say I couldn't get a good impression. The tables in Nl10 were ridiculously filled with shortstacks, I had to forget all about table selection and just play anything since it was neraly impossible to find any table with less than 4 SS. On my second session the software froze and shut itself down many times, so that I decided to re-install it. Now I am being unable to re-install it for some reason I still can't figure out. I'll keep trying though.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hi dandycal

I'm playing the odd bit of SSS at NL20 on iPoker... currently I find there are relatively few SSS players.. make sure you're not confusing SSS players with folks just buying in for the table minimum.

If they are genuinely SSS players, then just modify your play as per this silver article.

Good luck and thanks for starting this more positive thread. :D

I'm in the process of organizing my ID for Mansion well in advance of any potential withdrawl so hopefully all goes well!
    • tiltpokernow
      tiltpokernow
      Bronze
      Mansion is a joke...sent in a utility bill,they asked for another one...I sent another one...then they say i have to send in my bank statement for POA...sent it in today but I was speaking to live chat and they said my money has already been sent to me?...a bit confused...mansion is a joke
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      @Waiboy: You have a point there. The tables are filled with short stacks, but not with proficient SSS players. So nothing to worry about. I'll also organize my ID and request an account verification in advance so I can withdraw my money.

@dustinkeenan: I have heard many similar complaints. I wonder if their service is better now, and I hope I'll be able to get my 50+100+winnings sometime soon.

Anyway, I still couldn't get MAnsion to work properly, it works for half an hour or so and then shuts itself down, quite annoying. Check the thread : http://
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      Mansion worked fine today for the first time, no crashes. I have already cleared $10 of my bonus.

Today I sent the required documents for account verification as I was instructed by their online support. They should send me a confirmation that everything is ok in up to 48 hours. I'm hoping to get the bonus cleared and to be able to withdraw my money by the 18th! I have a lot of hands to play and hope that the account verification will work accordingly.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      I myself just grabbed a $50+$100 Mansion account to play. ;)

The first day I earned 530 MCP, I must say it's rather easy to collect points at Mansion as you get awarded even in hands you don't play. At this rate I estimate to clear the $50 in 5 days. Regarding the account verification, I chatted with Online Sup., gave him some documents directly and my account got upgraded instantly. Nice@! :)
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      At 0.1/0.2 FL SH I get about 0.25 MCP per hand that means I need 2600 hands for clearing 10$. And if I consider I play only with 300BB (underrolled) it's not that easy :) But quite easy in 2 or 3 three months, of course.
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      @Thunderbird: Your account was upgraded instantly, wow. I'll try chatting with online support and see if I can rid myself of the 48 hours waiting.

@Coreysteel: 2600 hands is very little actually! I have played nearly 2000 hands already (NL10) and only got 700MCP. A few more thousands to go!
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      Well, I just checked my e-mail and Mansion already verified and clear my account for withdrawals. It's been less than 12 hours since I sent in the documents. All have been accepted without delay. Way to go!

I'm pleased that I'll not need to issue another complaint about this bureocratic part of Mansion.

Now all I need to do is clear the 6500 MCP. ;)
    • Dustrial224
      Dustrial224
      Bronze
      I sent in my ID and documents yesterday, got them verified today.

I am withdrawing right now, waiting for approval.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      You guys are lucky, it takes like 4700 hands on NL4 to clear $10

So where do you guys withdraw to? credit card? moneybookers? paypal?

Do they charge commision?
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dandycal
      Well, I just checked my e-mail and Mansion already verified and clear my account for withdrawals. It's been less than 12 hours since I sent in the documents. All have been accepted without delay. Way to go!

I'm pleased that I'll not need to issue another complaint about this bureocratic part of Mansion.

Now all I need to do is clear the 6500 MCP. ;)
      That is almoast too good to be true :D
      I'll try sending today too...
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze

@Coreysteel: 2600 hands is very little actually! I have played nearly 2000 hands already (NL10) and only got 700MCP. A few more thousands to go!
      2600 FL - 650 MCP
      2000 NL - 700 MCP

:)

And as I know, you NL players can play like +10 tables at a time... I can't play FL with more than 4 tables.
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      OMG I lost over $30 in the last couple of days playing NL10 at mansion. I think I'll have to abort mission here and go back to my regular bankroll, cause going down to NL4 just wouldn't be worth my time... It is a big downer, but I guess I should be glad that it happened with this bonus money rather than with my real bankroll.

Good luck to the rest of you in clearing your money!
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      NL10 on mansion got really hard due to all the pokerstrategists. Made me adjust my bankroll a little more aggresive to go for NL20 and it seems easier to me :)