Success!

• KTU
      KTU
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

Here are some success stories of our members.

Josè
      SpinLegends that ever happened to my poker career. I never managed to win constantly in the past and was surprised that I got accepted for the SpinLegends silver team. I started playing on $0.25 stakes and took it very seriously. I knew it was big chance for me. I reached $60 Spins just five month later and I am very confident and happy with my game here. The strategies are really awesome. However it requires a lot of hard work to really make it work. But I was surprised how fast I was able to climb the stakes. SpinLegends always feels a bit too good for players. You get everything: A bankroll, a forum to discuss with other strong players, regular videos and coachings and an amazing HUD.

Alex
      Solía jugar midstakes, pero quería probar los Spin&Go. Tengo bastantes conocimientos de poker, pero necesitaba un buen plan de juego para los Spins. Además, mi HUD no estaba optimizado para esta modalidad y no había invertido mucho tiempo en estudiar como explotar regulares con menos de 25 ciegas. Con Spinlegends tengo todo eso y mucho más. Fue la transición perfecta del cash a los Spins. Me gusta mucho que todas las estrategias hayan sido diseñadas por la misma persona. Te facilita mucho el aprendizaje. Creo que como más aprendí, fue con los coachings en vivo. Es bueno no dejar de pensar sobre todos los spots diferentes y hace que no juegue con el piloto automático puesto.

Ignaciomol
      I'm a former midstakes player that wanted to learn Spin&Go's. I have a good understanding of poker in general, but needed a detailed gameplan for Spins. My HUD was also optimized for cash games and that's not too helpful for Spins. I got everything that I dreamed of with SpinLegends. I really like that all strategies are designed by the same person. Usually poker content is created by different coaches with different styles and ideas which makes it sometimes hard to make things work for your own game. With SpinLegends content everything follows the same principles and it's easy to apply. I'm really happy about the weekly coachings. This keeps my mind working and stops me from autopiloting.

Juanki
      I talked to other coaches in the past, but Alvaro was the only one that really convinced me. He is a really strong player, but also a great teacher. His thoughts are always straight to the point and very clear. I'm still impressed about his deep analysis for most spots. Sometimes it's mind blowing to see what kind of details one can use for his decisions. I'm playing $100 Spins and are happy with my transition and win rate.

• 16 replies
    • arvis77
      arvis77
      Silver
      nice
    • Jaunais
      Jaunais
      Silver
      Great story, phenomenal success!!! GL in future! Can you post some hands as well?
    • plamenbankov
      plamenbankov
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Cool
    • jonnyje30
      jonnyje30
      Basic
      great stories I hope to add my very own in the future :) #keepcrushing
    • HennieP
      HennieP
      Bronze
      I just got accepted! I'm super excited to start my journey. :f_biggrin:
    • EasyRush
      EasyRush
      Basic
      congratulations!!
    • pharaonsgold
      pharaonsgold
      Bronze
      very ineteresting diagram, where can I find it for my games/ please, advise
      Bronze
      wish i could join and do all that. But when you dont have the time you don't have the time :) Nor would I be comfortable with signing a contract. But if it makes people win then great.
    • imgoingtomirage
      imgoingtomirage
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by pharaonsgold
      PokerTracker 4

Originally posted by Avataren
      wish i could join and do all that. But when you dont have the time you don't have the time :) Nor would I be comfortable with signing a contract. But if it makes people win then great.
      That is true, it requires time & commitment to become a legend ;)
      Bronze
      Originally posted by imgoingtomirage
      Originally posted by pharaonsgold
      PokerTracker 4

Originally posted by Avataren
      That is true, it requires time & commitment to become a legend ;)
      however its the whole sign a contract and when you decide to leave the project you have to pay half your winnings to get out. That is what keeps me from even considering making the time to try this out. I know it can be good and all but not having the freedom to leave when you want with all your rightfully earned money after the split profits is very intimidating in a bad way.
    • imgoingtomirage
      imgoingtomirage
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      It's not entirely true, you can keep your share of the profit even if you decide to leave, but there are also fees for doing so prematurely. You cannot expect that we will give someone access to our strategy and a lot of content, and then let him terminate the contract for no reason and leave without any consequences :)
      Bronze
      It's not entirely true, you can keep your share of the profit even if you decide to leave, but there are also fees for doing so prematurely. You cannot expect that we will give someone access to our strategy and a lot of content, and then let him terminate the contract for no reason and leave without any consequences :)
      I never said i would expect y ou to just say "okay bye" But what was mentioned by one of you guys to the same question in one of these threads. That person were told to leave you had to first pay a fee then split whatever you had earned up until now and give half to you guys.. and what do you mean prematurely ? So at some point you kick people out when they are "done" with their education or ?
    • imgoingtomirage
      imgoingtomirage
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      You sign a contract for a certain amount of games, if you decide that it's not for you anymore and you want to quit, then you leave prematurely (you didn't successfully finish the contract). In such case you have to pay a fee on top of fulfilling profit share agreements. Everything is deeply explained in the contract that people sign with us. There is obviously no additional fee if we are the one terminating the contract with a user (this can rarely happen for some various reasons).

Hopefully this answers your question.
      Bronze
      You sign a contract for a certain amount of games, if you decide that it's not for you anymore and you want to quit, then you leave prematurely (you didn't successfully finish the contract). In such case you have to pay a fee on top of fulfilling profit share agreements. Everything is deeply explained in the contract that people sign with us. There is obviously no additional fee if we are the one terminating the contract with a user (this can rarely happen for some various reasons).

Hopefully this answers your question.
      it did. I was in the wrong. I misunderstood a few posts and people telling me some things my bad. I apologize for that. Xanham for example filled me in on that it was not like i imagined even though he couldn't explain in further details. obviously.
    • GrindingNajra
      GrindingNajra
      Gold
      Can you post the contract please before i try to sign up. Thank you.
    • imgoingtomirage
      imgoingtomirage
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Anyone who gets an offer from us, also gets a chance to read the contract thoroughly before they make any decision.