Support on TITAN

• sammk002
      sammk002
      Bronze
      I have played my first game on Titan after receiving my starting capital. I played a $10 Sng and came second winning $20. I tried contacting Titan online support to ask them a question on how much can I withdraw since I wanted to withdraw the $20 that I won.

The online support does not work. I sent them a couple of emails - no reply. I played on other sites and the level of support is very good - instantaneuos reply.

Is this the kind of support one expects from Titan?

My question is what is the least amount one can withdraw (excluding the starting capital) and how can one effect a withdrawal?
  • 6 replies
    • tlLome
      tlLome
      Bronze
      You got your $50 starting capital and decided to play a $10 sng? I assume you skipped over the sections on BR management? I give you 4 days before you bust if you continue to play at those limits.

Customer support was the only thing I actually liked when I played on Titan, I found my messages were answered quickly even if most of the agents had no clue at all.

I believe you can withdraw the $20 but it would be (most likely) more use to you if you left it in to build the bank roll.
    • sammk002
      sammk002
      Bronze
      I felt comfortably playing in that level. I have been playing poker now for some time. In that game, people played good poker and respected raises. It is the best poker SNG that I played so far.

I fear that playing in lower stakes will result in looser calls that will eventually hit you and bust you out. However, I do not want to play in a higher amount than that until then.

I am terribily dissapointed with the level of customer support until now on Titan.
    • sammk002
      sammk002
      Bronze
      there seems to be some problem with the Online Support. When I click on send, there is no response. Did anyone else expierence this. Also the setup file downloaded from the titan.com is being recognised as a unwanted program by Mcafee. I hope that this is not related.
      any help.
    • heartburn13
      heartburn13
      Bronze
      well first off titan support normally dont leave you alone, so I find this very strange. get there attention by saying you have a question about a deposit you wish to make then change your angle.
      I cant understand why your playing 10dollar sits with a 50 bankroll which must be a lot f money to u if u want to withdraw 20.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      imo, Titan support doesnt answer requests at certain times, when traffic is low.
    • CraigP123
      CraigP123
      Bronze
      very slow responses to my e-mails and chat requests