This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Party Poker and PT4

• R2PNZ
      R2PNZ
      Bronze
      Hey,

PT4 is not tracking player names on Party Poker. This screws up the stats, saying I have 2K hands on players I have only played a few hands against, noting it as for example "Player4". Anyone had this issue before? Anything I can do about it?

Cheers
  • 14 replies
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      While you are seeing player names at the tables the player names in the hand history files used by PokerTracker 4 have been anonymised by partypoker. For further details please refer to this partypoker blog post. As a result PokerTracker 4 now defaults to show session stats for the anonymous players but it will still track your own results fully (your own name is not anonymous in the histories). The anonymous names only apply to normal cash tables; it doesn't affect tournaments or fast forward tables at this time.

- Rob
    • R2PNZ
      R2PNZ
      Bronze
      Hey ,

Thanks for the response, but I don't actually see player names at the table either. Kinda worries that the stats I see on the table are incorrect as well which beats the purpose of using the HUD. Did I not configure the HUD properly?
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      To clarify you will see the player names on the partypoker table/software but not the HUD because the player names in the hand history files have been anonymised by partypoker. Also as I mentioned PokerTracker 4 now defaults to show session stats for the anonymous players but if that's not happening for you then you should update to the latest version of PokerTracker 4.

- Rob
    • R2PNZ
      R2PNZ
      Bronze
      Thanks Rob,

Love the quick responses!

Cheers
    • Craiger66
      Craiger66
      Bronze
      Originally posted by R2PNZ
      Hey,

PT4 is not tracking player names on Party Poker. This screws up the stats, saying I have 2K hands on players I have only played a few hands against, noting it as for example "Player4". Anyone had this issue before? Anything I can do about it?

Cheers
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      That's just a quote of the OP. Do you have a specific question on this particular topic?

- Rob
    • majkos99
      majkos99
      Bronze
      I don't wanna open a new thread so I'll ask here. PT4 is not showing HUD statistics on fast forward tables after the latest partypoker client update. It shows stats for only few players at the table (1 or 2) . I've updated PT4 to the newest version, nothing's changed :(
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      That particular partypoker client update has caused the fastforward HUD to not find data for most players in the player pool and that should be resolved in our next release. If you want to be automatically notified when that's available then please open a Support Ticket.

- Rob
    • 1checkraise1
      1checkraise1
      Bronze
      why you d"ont try HM2? this is the best poker traker!
    • Sesime
      Sesime
      Bronze
      Im still confused, so what should i do, so i can use poker tracker 4 normally on party poker ?
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by Sesime
      Im still confused, so what should i do, so i can use poker tracker 4 normally on party poker ?
      PokerTracker 4 supports Partypoker:

PartyPoker Configuration Guide

PokerTracker 4 only supports English so both hand histories and poker table graphics such as the "Fold" button all need to be in English. Once that is setup you can test this on a table by clicking "Play Poker -> Get Hands While Playing" and after taking a seat you should see your hands being imported. Also please note that Partypoker have recently made a change to their tournament hand histories which has caused a problem in PokerTracker 4 and this will be fixed in the next update.

- Rob
    • Sesime
      Sesime
      Bronze
      i already had english, and i upgraded PokerTracker 4 on 4.15 but if i play long enough on one table, stats doesn't change with a new player coming on the table.
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Are you playing regular cash tables? As I mentioned in the second post the player names in the hand history files used by PokerTracker 4 have been anonymised by partypoker so PokerTracker 4 won't know if one player leaves the table and a new player joins - for further details please refer to this partypoker blog post. As a result PokerTracker 4 now defaults to show session stats for the anonymous players but it will still track your own results fully (your own name is not anonymous in the histories). Incidentally the session stats for the whole table can be reset via the PT-icon however it's not currently possible to reset an individual players session stats so if you want to be automatically notified if this functionality is added in a future update then you can let us know in a Support Ticket.

- Rob
    • WayneGonzalez
      WayneGonzalez
      Basic
      Poker Tracker uses the name "party poker" to include all regional poker clients operated using the party poker software client or its derivatives from bwin.party. Party poker must be configured to use the English language. Poker Tracker 4 currently only supports English, if party poker is installed in another language it will cause problems.If party poker is installed in another language you will need to uninstall it and reinstall using the English language....:f_cool: