$6,00
      MP3:
      $9,59
      CO:
      $14,68
      BU:
      $27,29

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.65 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with T:club: , T:diamond:
      3 folds, BU raises to $1,00, SB calls $0,90, Hero raises to $4,50, BU calls $3,50, SB folds.

Flop: ($10,00) 4:heart: , 8:spade: , 8:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $7,50, BU folds.

Final Pot: $17,50

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows two pairs, tens and eights (Tc Td)

Hero wins with two pairs, tens and eights (Tc Td)
  • 7 replies
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      If he raises the flop you can fold I think. You're representing a big pair. If he wants to bluff here he will have to invest a lot of money while having no or little fold equity from his point of view! If it would be a bluff, well good for him but you're having a great chance gonna stack him later on.
      You could consider betting a little bit less on the flop (like $6.75 or $7) on this board. I think that will have the same results, but save you money when he raises.

I think you made one mistake though: Showing your hand :D . I think that's really bad in this hand!
    • Balanarm
      Balanarm
      Bronze
      I didn't show my hand.
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      Oke, it sais so in the results, but maybe it always does that?
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Yes, it always does.
      TT is kinda border line. On a 7 high board Im calling him. On this board JJ would be my going broke minimum. But, he is a regular, and has nice TAGGish stats, he is aggressive and knows that your big bet on the flop means vulnerability(since you have nothing to protect from), that is a medium pocket pair or Ax. He might bluffraise a lot, and thats why against this player Im calling a shove.
    • Balanarm
      Balanarm
      Bronze
      Are you sure I am showing weakness by doing this? I mean I bet the aces for the same amount here usually and I rarely c/r these situations, do I do anything wrong?
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Well your bet is kinda big. Im not saying to c/r, but normally you can bet only 1/2 pot with AA on such a good board, as you have nothing to protect against and can get it in easily with a smaller bet.
      You are certainly doing nothing wrong.But a TAGGish player can interpret it as a weakness, and this one in particular may shove with weaker hands.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Against that opponent I´m getting stack here with TT.
      So when he min-raises flop, I´d shove.