The most "efficient" way to clear first deposit bonus(FDB) at FTP!

• slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Hi all i was thinking should i post that or not for long time since i think won't help much to community but i hope will to one or two of you.

This is the best way of clearing FTP FDB in matter or rake back you'll get back!

First i have to say this is for players that play on DAILY basics and also that are bonus whoring! Those two are more or less a must. Also i think you should be clearing one bonus on other site also otherwise it will be hard to stop playing after you reach daily goal.

Second is suggested for SSS players but can work also for other but not so good in matter of rake back percentage. Calculations will be made for SSS players!

So fact about FTP FDB are bonus is 600$ and you have 120 days(or 4 months) to clear it. For clearing it you need to make 10kFTP!

Best day for you to make first deposit bonus and start playing at FTP is 1.10. or 1.4. or day or two before. Why i will explain latter.

I will make it simple.

For silver iron man you need 25days making 50FTPs!
      For gold iron man you need 25 days making 100FTPs!
      There are other ways yes but in order to make maximum rake back this are the best!

So what you do is you play one month for silver iron man and two for gold iron man first three months.
      If you really stop playing when you pass 50 or 100FTPs each day you will produce by doing that at least
      1250(25days*50)+5000(100*50days)=6250FTPs
      or more realistic is 6500FTPs first three months.

If you did so far as i said your 3rd month will be December or June which means last month (January or July) you'll clear additional 200$(50$+2*75$) end(mid) year bonus for which you need to make 4kFTPs. You have to make anyway 3,5k to clear rest of your FDB bonus and playing this month with more than 100% rake back(as SSS) is awesome right.

Also i suggest that you go for one a day FTP to get 15additional medals(freeroll is waste of money since you pay from your rake back) each month. All you need is open one NL10 table play max two orbits and you have that FTP.

Now if you play as i wrote and don't attempt iron man freerolls(they are payed by your rake back) this is amount of cash you would get from all bonuses playing this 4 months at FTP:
      -600$ is FDB
      -200$ is End(mid) year bonus
      -138$ is additional rake back calculated like this(10k$ rake/9=1111,11$ rake produced by player. 1111,11-600$ from FDB=511,11*0,27=138$)
      -2*26$token since you would made 370medals.
      =990 bonuses!

990/1250(average rake on tables produced while you clearing bonus + you played a bit more)=79,2% rake back!

Well if i add that by playing SSS we produce quite less than average table rake(especially since we like to play on juicy tables) i can easily say that while making 11kFTPs playing SSS we make sth. like 800-900 rake which means at least 110% rake back(i played low limits SSS up to NL50 maybe that fact is different higher limits).

Well it took me almost half hour to write that :D I hope it was worthed;)

Enjoy and good luck at tables,

slikec

P.S.: If someone else have some nice guides for clearing first deposit bonuses at other sites be kind and mail me or post on forums;)
  • 2 replies
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      This is really good info. I have a question that has been bugging me:

About how many hands would I have to play to clear a bonus on NL10 BSS at FTP?

About how many hands would I have to play to clear a bonus on NL10 BSS at Titan?
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Originally posted by TheBrood
      This is really good info. I have a question that has been bugging me:

About how many hands would I have to play to clear a bonus on NL10 BSS at FTP?

About how many hands would I have to play to clear a bonus on NL10 BSS at Titan?
      Rake at FTP is double which sucks in matter of winrate but it helps in matter of how many hands since it double the speed of needed FTPs. I would say around 80k hands at FTP. I don't know about Titan.