This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

6-Max Table Selection

• TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Guys i was just wondering what NL SH players look for when they select a table(s) to play on FTP.

Do you just look for tables with the highest average pot and highest players per flop or do you use something else.
  • 4 replies
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Probably they use stats they have on players and search for fishes and play those tables. Me personally as you said cause i don't use stats.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Thanks for the answer slikec.

I was just wondering because i dont have a very large database of players yet as i've just started out and with the ban of datamining and table selection tools being banned at the moment i was just looking for another (legal) way.
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Best way is to start a new table. You can even spew arround and buy in for 50bb. Attracts fishes.
    • nafar84
      nafar84
      Bronze
      Yeah, high average pot + high players preflop + also low hands-per-hour (which indicates a lot of postflop action). I don't look for particular players even with stats, because there is always new fish in NL10 and the best fish are the non-regular ones who want to gamble with their remaining $4.75 or whatever, then leave.