6-Max Table Selection

• TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Guys i was just wondering what NL SH players look for when they select a table(s) to play on FTP.

Do you just look for tables with the highest average pot and highest players per flop or do you use something else.
  • 4 replies
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Probably they use stats they have on players and search for fishes and play those tables. Me personally as you said cause i don't use stats.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Thanks for the answer slikec.

I was just wondering because i dont have a very large database of players yet as i've just started out and with the ban of datamining and table selection tools being banned at the moment i was just looking for another (legal) way.
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Best way is to start a new table. You can even spew arround and buy in for 50bb. Attracts fishes.
    • nafar84
      nafar84
      Bronze
      Yeah, high average pot + high players preflop + also low hands-per-hour (which indicates a lot of postflop action). I don't look for particular players even with stats, because there is always new fish in NL10 and the best fish are the non-regular ones who want to gamble with their remaining $4.75 or whatever, then leave.