This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL 25 SH: A7s - nut flush on the flop in 3-bet pot

• 4 replies
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Cbetting is better than c/r here, he is continuing most of the clubs and raising Kx,while against a c/r he is folding both.With c/c he is probably checking behind turn, if we donk it he might still fold.Just cbet.
      You may make it smaller though, like half pot.
    • Michailewic
      Michailewic
      Bronze
      Originally posted by darkonebg
      Just cbet.
      I cannot make it half pot since I always bet 2/3 - 3/4 of the pot on such a flop. I do not want to be readable.
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Well, dont worry about that, the average NL25 player has a memory of 3 hands behind(sometimes smaller).A smaller bet might induce a bluff or a bad call with weaker hands.Besides, you dont flop the nuts that often, so its fine.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by darkonebg
      Cbetting is better than c/r here, he is continuing most of the clubs and raising Kx,while against a c/r he is folding both.With c/c he is probably checking behind turn, if we donk it he might still fold.Just cbet.
      +1
      I would likely bet 2/3 pot. That is also good enough to induce shoves from draws.
      On that board you can also go c/rai, since no player would put you on flush.