Question

• Sabrina12
      Sabrina12
      Bronze
      Hey, first off i would like to say thanks for a wonderful site! I hope to milk all of this useful information

I have a few questions...

#1, when will ir ecieve the bonus in my partypoker account?
      #2, can i take advantage of multiple bonus's?
      #3, i think i entered my party poker name wroung when submitting it to pokerstrategy. It is xxRoryx NOT xxRoryxx IT IS xxRoryx

What do i do now?
  • 10 replies
    • Sabrina12
      Sabrina12
      Bronze
      Oh wait, one more question

Anyone have suggestions for easiest way to clear the points???

THank you in advance! :D
    • Sabrina12
      Sabrina12
      Bronze
      I registered for 2 more starting capitols. Is this aloud? Idk if it is or is not. If it isnt please just ignore them. What do i do someone help...
    • Sabrina12
      Sabrina12
      Bronze
      can someone help me :(
    • riv3rd4ncer
      riv3rd4ncer
      Bronze
      hi

first of all... welcome!

then...
      1. can take a few days, but from what i hear party goes fast. (normally 24h or less)
      2. no you can't.
      3. click on "help" in the top banner and create a ticket. support will change your username. (this delays the transfer of your money obviously...)
      4. multitabling SSS is a great way to clear the bonus.

hope that helps :)
    • Sabrina12
      Sabrina12
      Bronze
      new question.....i signed up for 3 platforms, i didnt know it wasnt aloud. Can an admin or someone delete the platoforms for partypoker, and pokerstars? I want to keep the fultilt one
    • Sabrina12
      Sabrina12
      Bronze
      BUmp plz help
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi Sabrina12,

what exactly do you mean by: delete? I don't really see a point in that. It's not like we are able to delete your poker account. We could only remove your nickname on that site from the list in your profile. But you won't get strategy points for playing there then. And you are only allowed to create one account at a pokersite. Unfortunately you rushed and created two additional accounts at other platforms where you could have got some nice deposit bonuses (but not anymore since you used the "wrong" code) but we aren't able to fix that and neither are you

best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Sabrina12,

You can only receive free starting capital at 1 site. We do offer some second starting capitals (e.g. at Mansion at the moment: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/Additional-5-Bonus-Starting-Capital-At-Mansion-Poker_15008) but these require you to have played a while first.

If you have created additional accounts - there is nothing that can be done about that. For most of them you will still be able to use first deposit bonuses - since they were most likely created with our codes - but you won't be able to delete them or to create new accounts at those platforms.

You should have received an ID check per E-mail. If not then simply send a photo or scan of an ID such as a passport of drivers liscense in addition to proof of residence (e.g. gas or telephone bill) to security@pokerstrategy.com.

We are by the way not able to transfer money to players currently residing in the USA.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Sabrina12
      Sabrina12
      Bronze
      no i mean i created multiple platforms

Like i made an account fo fulltilt, stars, and party poker.

i dont have multiple accounts on one site

i wouuld like the starting platform for tilt
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Sabrina12
      no i mean i created multiple platforms

Like i made an account fo fulltilt, stars, and party poker.

i dont have multiple accounts on one site

i wouuld like the starting platform for tilt
      Hello Sabrina12,

I know thats what you meant. I was just saying you won't be able to delete these accounts. Once you have created an account at a Pokersite you are not allowed to create new ones there - so there would be no point in deleting them. Those are now your Stars / Party accounts.

For the starting capital you will still have to send in your ID

Best regards
      SoyCD