FLSH .25/.50 StaTs

• PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      Im playing Fixed Limit, 6-max .10/.20 (757 hands)

From the Elephant--

VP$IP: 17
      PRF: 12
      AF: 2
      WTS: 41

I know its a small sample size just wondering if these are close to standard SH stats if not what do normal FLSH stats look like.

These are my newer stats

From the Elephant--(filtered 4-6 players) Fixed Limit, 6-max .25/.50 (561 hands)

VP$IP: 18
      PRF: 15
      AF: 3
      WTS: 39
  • 3 replies
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      Originally posted by PidKoker
      Im playing Fixed Limit, 6-max .10/.20 (757 hands)

From the Elephant--

VP$IP: 17
      PRF: 12
      AF: 2
      WTS: 41

I know its a small sample size just wondering if these are close to standard SH stats if not what do normal FLSH stats look like.
      17/12? you are way too tight, even for this limit, i play looser in full ring :)
      you can openraise A LOT of hands from the CO-BU, also you can isolate bad limpers with a pretty wide range and just overall loosen up a bit

it's been a while since i took a look at them, but as far as i can remember if you keep to the pokerstrategy charts you'll get something close to 25/18 preflop
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      Those stats are standard FR stats (maybe even a bit tighter) which is weird and I suspect you are making "adjustments" to the SHC. Just using the bronze chart which is perfectly good for SHC as well as FR should definitely yield at least 22 VPIP.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hi PidKoker,

it seems as if you use the bronze harts. These ar for fullring only. If you want to play SH you need to use the silver charts which can be found here:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/fixed-limit/265/

Standard stats are around:

20-24 VPIP
      16-20 PFR
      1.5-2.5 AF
      36-40 WTS

On higher limits your VPIP, PFR and WTS will be higher as you need to disguise your handstrength etc.. But on your limit it's totally fine to be a bit more tight to avoid difficult postflop situations which can become -EV pretty fast.