Hello. Capital...

• 15 replies
    • emilion
      emilion
      Bronze
      Reminding you its weekend after all, and it has been stated that wait time is 1-2working days.
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Thx emilion,

@Jeongy:
      maybe just to avoid further complications you could check the following:

Did you enter all required information in your profile
      Did you enter all required information in your poker account.
      Are you living in the USA (we can't send the money to players that are currently living in the USA)

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      I haven't done this yet, do you need to deposit any of your own money?
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TobyCS
      I haven't done this yet, do you need to deposit any of your own money?
      no! Please do not deposit. On some sites you won't be able to receive the starting capital if you deposit some of your own money.

best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jeongy
      Hi. It has been 2 days since I sent my ID and haven't got the capital yet..
      Any Idea why?
      Hello Jeongy,

Your account has already been verified and your ID check approved. You need to wait 1-2 working days though - which is why the money has not arrived yet.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • RaikiEst
      RaikiEst
      Bronze
      Im not going to open new topic but i wanna ask that when im going to recive my TAF money , i made appeal on 25th and im so bored ... dont tell me to be patient anymore or say that pending payments are made in 5 business days cause i have been waiting for whole week now and can some1 tell me exact date when i get it ?

If some1 dont know exact time then dont bother posting . ;)

Thank you,
      RaikiEst
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi RaikiEst,

I'm sorry to hear that you still haven't received your TAF payment. It's weird as we send out the payments once a week. Please take some moments to send us a ticket (via HELP tab) sothat we can have a closer look at your case.

Best,
      thunder
    • RaikiEst
      RaikiEst
      Bronze
      Whats the point , i probrly have to wait more weeks and weeks , because theres always problems . First .. had to wait 7 days cause problems of pokerstars n staff :( Now i have missed the payment for this week ... i dont know .
    • Jeongy
      Jeongy
      Bronze
      Thanks for checking my case, Headadmin!!! lol
    • keionlbryant
      keionlbryant
      Basic
      Originally posted by Chiller3k
      Thx emilion,

@Jeongy:
      maybe just to avoid further complications you could check the following:

Did you enter all required information in your profile
      Did you enter all required information in your poker account.
      Are you living in the USA (we can't send the money to players that are currently living in the USA)

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
      Hello to all readers,

I have just passed the quiz this evening and was doing some research before choosing a site to received my starting capitol. I have come across a number of moderator posts claiming that Money cannot be transferred to USA players.

So does this mean that i actually cannot receive my starting bonus since i reside in California? ?(

I have not found a thread that clarifies this information and if this is the case this info should be given upfront when registering for this site because this is reason most people have signed up to receive a free cash bonus.

Any information would be appreciated Thanks..
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      How did You register here?

Did You read "By clicking the send button..."?

• keionlbryant
      keionlbryant
      Basic
      Originally posted by kennyxx
      How did You register here?

Did You read "By clicking the send button..."?

https://img502.imageshack.us/img502/1954/registerni6.png
      I must have obviously been overwhelmed by the potential to improve my poker game with this site that i must have missed the only indication of that restriction when signing up. Even though i was allowed to register and participate in the quiz and other pieces of information offered, it was all for a big let down in the end.

Thanks for something and for nothing. :evil:
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      Only difference to the others is that You have to make a deposit. Then You can collect strategypoints and use all stuff which corresponds to Your level.

After few weeks/months You will see that signing here give You much more than 50$. You can join coachings, read articles, become active in forums and much much more. It's definetelly EV+ for You even with depositing Your own money.

cheers
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jeongy
      Hi. It has been 2 days since I sent my ID and haven't got the capital yet..
      Any Idea why?
      Hey Jeongy,

I see you have a ticket btw (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/). It looks like your PokerStars account was not correctly configured.

Please check the ticket and follow the instructions.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • DontBustMe
      DontBustMe
      Global
      Hi SoyCD,

If it isn't too much trouble could you check the status of my application, too?

I passed the quiz and sent my ID Saturday afternoon. I know it can take some time since it's only just Tuesday morning your time, but I just wanted assurance that you received my ID, as I did not get a reply back.

Again, no rush, just wanted to know if everything was a-okay. In the mean time I will keep myself occupied by browsing this great site.

Thanks in advance! :)