[NL2-NL10] NL4 AJ on drawy Board

• allizdoR
      allizdoR
      Bronze
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)       
      Position:
      Stack
      MP3:
      $500,00
      Hero:
      $141,50

2,00/4,00 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with J:spade: , A:spade:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $12,00, MP3 calls $12,00, 4 folds.

18/10/1.4/27/1.5k
        coldcall 13%, fold to cbet 49%, loosing player

Flop: ($30,00) T:diamond: , 7:diamond: , 2:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $16,00, MP3 calls $16,00.

Turn: ($62,00) J:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $30,00

maybe I should bet a bit higher like 40$
        but what to do after a raise on the Turn?

I think I have to call, because Hands like KQ with a singel :diamond: , AT and many more Hands can raise me.
        Normally I have to give him a range and then calculate what is best. But I am interessting in what are you feeling with this hand. I have not many time to calculate this live...

and what to do when he just calls? Do I have a valuebet on the River? Dont think so, I also think I have to fold a normal bet on the River from him, right?
  • 2 replies
    • ysessa
      ysessa
      Basic
      i dont like your cbet at all, i would play c/f on this board, against which hands you think you have fe no sc no good a high no pp etc he will not fold nearly enough to make a cbet profitable.

Turn 45 call shove, no chance to play c/r as he seems to be pretty passive maybe you could look at his turn af and frequency and river also.

River on a total blank i push because he will cb worth hands and bet only better hands i dont see him bluffing to often here.
    • allizdoR
      allizdoR
      Bronze
      thats a hand from stars and after a few hands my cbet fe on the flop is nearly 100% ;) and HM says its over 45% which is compared to FTP very high, so I didnt make so much thoughts about a cbet any more.

but thanks for your comments