Back to the Grind

• layton999RNMD
      layton999RNMD
      Basic
      I can't believe that I have been a member of Pokerstrategy since 2008 that's when I used to play low limit SnGs. I have lived in two countries since then and I haven't really played poker online. Recently I have started to play poker online again but I was getting crushed at Turbo 9 player games.
      I have gone back to normal speed play because the whole allin or fold thing doesn't really suit my style of play and the suck-outs were starting to really get on my nerves. (No, I am not going into a bad beat rant)

Variance as most of you know can be a bitch.

I will blog when I can any results.
  • 2 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey layton999RNMD,

Welcome to the forums :welcome:

Wow, almost 9 years for your first post. :sifflote:

I can definitely recommend you check out Collin's Sit 'N Go Crushers Academy. This is a goldmine of information for all types of SnGs.

Where are you from? In fact, why don't you get yourself added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door. :f_p:

Have you checked out our bonus offers? This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

If you have any questions for us, then please don't hesitate to ask. :f_thumbsup:

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • layton999RNMD
      layton999RNMD
      Basic
      Thanks for the welcome. I will check it out when I have time. I joined the home game on stars.

Paul