$12.36
      Hero:
      $10.24
      UTG1:
      $10.52
      UTG2:
      $10.15

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with J:heart: , T:heart:
      UTG1 raises to $0.40, UTG2 calls $0.40, 5 folds, SB calls $0.35, Hero calls $0.30.

Flop: ($1.60) Q:heart: , 6:heart: , K:spade: (4 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1.20, UTG1 raises to $5.20, 2 folds, Hero raises to $9.20, UTG1 raises to $10.12 (All-In), Hero raises to $9.84 (All-In).

Turn: ($21.56) 3:diamond:
      River: ($21.56) J:diamond: (1 players)

Final Pot: $21.56
  • 10 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Nothing much to do here, I guess I would have called also here, a way too many outs :P guess vs AK? so you can count 14 outs...

Lets see what judges advice.
    • nafar84
      nafar84
      Bronze
      Monster draw... against a range of (QQ+, AK) I think you're just about even money (perhaps slightly less). Close one, but going broke here can't be too bad.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Maybe I should have noticed that he could easily have QQ, KK or AKh, but its not easy with basic stats
    • Jumbles
      Jumbles
      Bronze
      I actually think checking here is better than donking, tbh. You have relative position against a nit in EP who hits this board hard. I'd prefer allowing him to cbet and hopefully have a bloated pot come back to me and go from there.

The bigger the pot when your money goes in, the better, imo.
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      hi
      that board hits that nits early pos raising range a lot
      you hit a monster flop for your hand but i think the only hands he procedes with here are hands you have little equity against . sets/2 pairs
      but being oop i guess your line is ok since you called pre hoping for a flop like this.
      gl
    • Macias09
      Macias09
      Bronze
      Hi I'm new in nl :)
      Isn't it better to just play this draw pasiiv? Or at least play c/r to suck in the rest of players? And is this ok to go all in with a coinflip?

I just don't really understand as played.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      My reasoning for playing aggressively is that I have 9 outs for flush + 6 outs for straight = 15 outs = monster draw. So Im a favorite against most players range here. But this guy is a nit(AK+,JJ+ from UTG1).

I figured I was behind to a set but never gave much thought to what he might have, and just didnt think about a set much.
      I had no idea I was behind to AK(1 or more hearts), AA, KQ(he prob doesnt play this from UTG anyway) and didnt think about AKh either. So basically Im beat badly from this guy's range.

Cant wait for expert stats lol <<
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      what are expert stats ? :P
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by srohack
      what are expert stats ? :P
      Expert stats are available after you clear the Elephant program with like 1000 PS points
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Macias09
      Hi I'm new in nl :)
      Isn't it better to just play this draw pasiiv? Or at least play c/r to suck in the rest of players? And is this ok to go all in with a coinflip?

I just don't really understand as played.
      One reason why you play your draws aggressively is fold equity.
      If you c/c flop, then you can´t c/c turn, since if you hit then you don´t get paid.

Leading out is fine and since pot is big enough then shove is also fine, although hero doesnt´have fold equity, he has very good equity winning pot.

Other line that you can take is c/r flop and then you have to call shove and if called then bet big on the turn.