All-in protection

• rhens
      rhens
      Bronze
      Can anyone explain how the all-in protection on Titan works (fixed limit, 0.25/0.50, full ring)?

Yesterday I made a full house on the turn and got disconnected briefly. When I returned I was in sitout status and the river was shown already. There was some betting action and someone won with a hand worse than mine.

I just accepted that missed pot at that time.

But today someone timed out when I bet the turn. He was placed "all-in" and thus got to see the turn and river for free. He won the hand (and I got my turn bet returned of course).

Are there any conditions to get all-in protection?
  • 2 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi rhens,

well you have to play at a table with disconnect protection. There are some tables with (no DP) or something like that behind their names. These are tables without disconnect protection. On this tables you just fold your hand if you disconnect.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • TheLastNail
      TheLastNail
      Black
      btw.. if u see a player doing this and it seems suspicious, contact the support immediately and tell them abt. the hand and opponent.. some do this on purpose, of course on higher limits esp.. I dont know what they ve done, but at least informed me they have the player tracked :D ... ve had couple of these exp..never got money back, that s prob why at higher limits its more or less inevitable to play with No DP and have strong net connection