New item in party store.

• straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      You can now get poker tracker 3 in the partystore for 1000 partypoints for those that didn't know about it. Just thought I'd post this here to let everyone know, but most of you probably already know.

This isn't good though. Now everyone will be using tracking software on there and everyone will be able to see how tight of a player I am. LOL. Haha.

Matt.
  • 10 replies
    • TTT241
      TTT241
      Bronze
      Already bought it there :P .

TTT
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      There was discussion about that offer on coaching and somebody mentioned that if You buy PT3 there, it works only with Partypoker. Can anybody check it?
    • Amirapuato
      Amirapuato
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kennyxx
      There was discussion about that offer on coaching and somebody mentioned that if You buy PT3 there, it works only with Partypoker. Can anybody check it?
      It's sadly true. :(

But the Germans already found a temporary solution so it works with other rooms. ;)
    • Balanarm
      Balanarm
      Bronze
      Oh nice, buying it!
    • TTT241
      TTT241
      Bronze
      Just found it too... but it is not mentioned anywhere in the store!

I do not have words for that

TTT

P.S.: Just send them very nasty email... hope to see some response soon.
      P.P.S.: Just did rollback to 3.00 beta 24 that has support for all sites...
    • TTT241
      TTT241
      Bronze
      From German forum... fu*ing Party jerks

TTT

--------------------------------------------------------

Here is the statement from the PT team of the matter:

Hello ArKo0803,

Yes, poker tracker 3 which is available within the Party Poker store will only work on the Party Gaming network. We were not aware that they did not make this known in their store listing and we will contact them to try to get some mention of that.

The good news is that PT3 for Party Poker can be upgraded to the full version of PT3 for a discounted price of $ 44.99 which is much cheaper than the $ 89.99 you would pay for the full retail version. Once upgraded, it is identical to the version you would purchase on the PokerTracker website so its a very good deal

Please visit the PT3 for Party Poker Upgrade page to purchase to upgrade and unlock every site supported by PT3.

Note: PayPal & Moneybookers upgrades are automated, however, our development team has not yet finished the credit card automation, therefore if you upgrade and pay via credit card, reply back to this message and we will manually upgrade your code.

Best regards, Derek
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      ...price of $ 44.99 which is much cheaper than the $ 89.99

based on 100$ for 1500 points bonus, it means that full version of PT3 by Partypoker costs ~ 111$. Good deal imo :D
    • TTT241
      TTT241
      Bronze
      I think so... thas why I took it ;)

TTT
    • Mudrinjo
      Mudrinjo
      Bronze
      Whats the difference between Pokertracker and Elephant?

I am noobie :)
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Originally posted by Mudrinjo
      Whats the difference between Pokertracker and Elephant?

I am noobie :)
      Pokertracker is another poker tracking software. There are a few different ones out there. But from what I hear if you purchase it from the party store you can only use it on party. You can get a free 60 day trial from the pokertracker website and you can use it on quite a few different poker sites.