7 folds

Final Pot: $0.02

Hero wins $0.03 ( won +$0.01 )
  • 5 replies
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      nice one :D

tbh it happens me very often last days, when I raise or have Aces on BB, all the other folds :( (but everybody raise my crapy hands on BB)

I just searched for theese "BB monster pots" and from last 20 AA or KK I saw flop 3 times...LoL
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Start playing SH ;) Far more action far more interesting ;)
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      I feel like i get involved to much in SH and make the pots to big and can't get away from hands because its SH.
      I'm aggressive on a SH'ed FT and i feel like i rank my hands higher than what they actually are SH'ed
    • nafar84
      nafar84
      Bronze
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      I feel like i get involved to much in SH and make the pots to big and can't get away from hands because its SH.
      I'm aggressive on a SH'ed FT and i feel like i rank my hands higher than what they actually are SH'ed
      TribunCesar and Hasenbraten (especially the latter) have some really great videos on low stakes SH. They cover most of the difficult situations you are likely to be facing and there's some awesome in-depth analysis.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nafar84
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      TribunCesar and Hasenbraten (especially the latter) have some really great videos on low stakes SH. They cover most of the difficult situations you are likely to be facing and there's some awesome in-depth analysis.
      Thanks, ill be sure to check it out.