Get into it with IvicaIliev77

• Innercityboy
      Innercityboy
      Bronze
      Hello, and good morning/evening to everyone.

From today I start to write and update my blog until the end of the year. I made an deal with my best friend, IvicaIliev77 to work and get coaching from him in this period. Feel so happy and positive about it but on the other hand nervous and scared... =) ?(
      Yesterday had my first session(s) about pre flop, HUD set up and got a lot of homework... I am a former 6max player with some experience but this is another level of poker for me. I'll play spin&go, currently 1$ limit, but my plans are get to the 7$ until June. I know it will be hard to get there but I have complete trust in my coach, his working ethic and methods. I will try to do this daily and inform everybody wants to know about my progress.

Thank you a lot IvicaIliev77 and cheers, mate!
  • 90 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Then I have a question first. Do you want to use this or the old thread Sveti Gedzimije Gevgelijski as a blog?
      If you want to use this I will move it to our blog section.

Further I wish you all the best with improving your game :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • Innercityboy
      Innercityboy
      Bronze
      Hello, thanks in advance, I would like to use this as my blog not the old one...
      Wish you a nice day!

Innercityboy
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Then I moved this to our blog section for you :f_smile:
    • Innercityboy
      Innercityboy
      Bronze
      Day 1

Hi,
      Feb 27th. was the first day with new HUD. Was so confusing that I didn't pay enough attention on playing, was trying to look in stats all the time... Have to get use to it as soon as I can, otherwise my game will suffer badly.
      Volume was miserable, played only one table, 2 hours total. Main reason is that I tried to analyze couple of hands.
      So, Im satisfied with 4 hours of studying(worked on PF game plan) but not with volume.
      Today Ill will do the opposite.
      See you tomorrow, I have to go study now. =)
      Good luck.
    • Innercityboy
      Innercityboy
      Bronze
      Day 2

Hi,
      Yesterday was pretty good day, played four hours, one table, get familiar with HUD more, had some hands on auto pilot that I didnt like much...led me to lose couple more buy ins.
      Studied for hour and a half. Studying was about my homework, preflop... and some things from the past about it that I have to renew.
    • Primrose6789
      Primrose6789
      Silver
      Weeee, go, innercityboy!!! :s_thumbsup: :s_thumbsup: :s_thumbsup:
    • Innercityboy
      Innercityboy
      Bronze
      Thanks a lot for your support! =)
    • IvicaIliev77
      IvicaIliev77
      Bronze
      4.5k$ - Thailand - Phuket - Asian girls - Beach lifestyle

Just to remind you what awaits you by the end of this calendar year :f_cool: :f_drink: :f_thumbsup:
    • Innercityboy
      Innercityboy
      Bronze
      Day 3

Played for 4.5 hours, 50 games. One, and from time to time played two. Have less problems with a HUD reading. Also, had a 1.5-2 hours session with my coach, it was about betting and I got a new interesting homework, too. Looking forward to that, will make me feel more comfortable playing. Will start to do it parallel with the previous one. We'll see if it works. =)

Good luck and see you tomorrow.
    • Innercityboy
      Innercityboy
      Bronze
      Day 4

Day four was very good. 2 hours of studying and 3.5 hours of playing. As I play more and more, it becomes easier to grind daily expected volume, and HUD problems are less bothering me. HUD is very good and really starts to help me.
      As I knew already, 1$ spins are soft as hell, but what I saw yesterday was really fascinating and have to move up as soon as possible...
      A lot work expects me, and I looking forward to that.

Good luck everyone and see you tomorrow.

Innercityboy.

• Innercityboy
      Innercityboy
      Bronze
      Day 5

Hello, and good morning.

Yesterday I decided to put some volume. Played meaningful *77* games... In the name of my coach! :s_drink:
      Was very lucky to get a chance to play 10x two times, and win one. Hereof this number of games =) This 2nd 10x happened around 40th-50th game, if I remember correctly... I was in plus around 15-20 BI, so I took a shot at 3$ and won that 2x, too... =)
      In 7 hours of playing I have been in different moods and level of concetracion, was on light tilt and lost 3-5 BI because of that for sure. Tried and managed to put it under control again. Have to work on this shit as well.
      About my studying yesterday I didnt have much time left. It was around 1 hour. 30 min. preflop game plan, and 30 min. flop texture analyse.

Good luck everyone and see you tomorrow.
      Innercityboy.
    • Innercityboy
      Innercityboy
      Bronze
      Day 6

Hello,
      Yesterday played for 2 hours, was very unfocused and a game was towards spew, after all wasnt a bad day, but of course could be better... I was studying in Icmizer, and done one more flop for 1.5 hours. I still have hard time to use what I learned so far while I play. Have to focus on that as well.

See you tommorow.
    • Innercityboy
      Innercityboy
      Bronze
      Day 7, Day 8

These two days was really productive. Played 10 hours, and studied 4 hours. Game was fairly good, I thought it was better until I opened a hand history and found 10 mistakes that directly influenced my win rate. I will try not to repeat it. About studying, it was good , I did it with focus and I am pleased how it went. Worked on lost hands in HU, r/c in HU in Icmizer, and I have done one more texture. Plan is to continue work like this, maybe it will pays off... =)

Wish you luck and see you tomorrow.
      Innercityboy.
    • SmellTheCoffee
      SmellTheCoffee
      Bronze
      Nice balance of studying and play :f_thumbsup: good luck today!
    • Innercityboy
      Innercityboy
      Bronze
      Thank you very much! Good luck to you, too, appreciate your support.
      Cheers!
    • Innercityboy
      Innercityboy
      Bronze
      Day 9

Good morning. Played for 4.45 hours, 60 games, mostly 2 tabling, hard grind, good for practicing mental game and adjustments. My game was not bad after all. There was some new things that I try to implement in my game and couple of my lines was complete mess. Watched a video and took notes from my coach's session. It was very helpful and felt much more comfortable at tables after it. Also, checked around 50 hands in hand history review in HU, and found less mistakes in same area than yesterday... =)

Good luck everyone

Innercityboy.
    • Innercityboy
      Innercityboy
      Bronze
      Day 10

Hello, yesterday played 50 games and 1.5 hour study - was not particularly good and productive.
      See you tomorrow.
    • Innercityboy
      Innercityboy
      Bronze
      Day 10

Hello, yesterday played 50 games and 1.5 hour study - was not particularly good and productive.
      See you tomorrow.
    • Innercityboy
      Innercityboy
      Bronze
      Day 11

Good afternoon...
      Yesterday I played 65 games, for 5 hours. Was trying to implement new things I have learned so far and it was not easy. One thing is to know things but another thing is to recall it and use it at the tables.I hope it will come a little later on... Also, i checked all lost hands from previous day and marked bad or unclear situations to discuss it with my coach. That was 1 hour of working on my game, 0.5 hour I spent on renewing things from preflop game plan and for 1 hour I watched video considering post flop and took a notes. Satisfied how day passed, see you tomorow.

Innercityboy.