When I Get Taf Bonus?

• RaikiEst
      RaikiEst
      Bronze
      Im tired of sending tickets to support , i dont get shit from there ... they ignore me and send me bullshit which dont help me at all .

My 60$ appeal was made in 25th january and i still got pending , ive been told that all TAF payments are made in week ... and pending was made last monday ,so .... ive been missed or whats happening ?

I want answers from ppl who know somthing , not like .. send ticket ,then wait 1-2days .. get bullshit answer and start agian . :rolleyes:

Thank you,
      RaikiEst
  • 7 replies
    • hunt32
      hunt32
      Bronze
      First of all I can't agree that support ignores and sends bullshit answers.

Secondly I've been paid out in matter of days, only once I waited for about 2 weeks, so you could wait a bit longer... Chill man
    • RaikiEst
      RaikiEst
      Bronze
      Dude i want to know whats happening ,not what has been happened to you . First time i was missed and forgotten , when i sent ticket i got told that i need to change my platform . I want to be sure thats not happening agian ...

Please dont tell me to wait longer if mod has already told me that TAF payments are issued once a week . So i should have recived it ,but i havent .

Thank you,
      RaikiEst
    • RaikiEst
      RaikiEst
      Bronze
      Total amount paid: $0 (since 25 Sep 07)
      Pending payments: $60 on PartyPoker
      We will soon transfer the requested amount.

Hope this helps somehow .
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello RaikiEst,

You waited for the starting capital due to PokerStars denying the transfer. Now you are waiting since TAF transfers usually take around a week to be paid out - sometimes shorter - sometimes a bit longer. If a Poker site is having technical issues, or the weekly list was sent out shortly before you asked for the transfer it can happen that you end up waiting longer than usual.

The support usually answers within 24 hours - and if you write over 5 tickets on the same subject within just a few hours it will not help you get a quick answer - quite to the contrary.

Just be patient. If you have earned your TAF money it will arrive sooner or later. Until then I suggest you read up on some strategy - or to play with your starting capital.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • RaikiEst
      RaikiEst
      Bronze
      Thanks for answer :D
      Ive lost my capital cause i didnt follow the bankroll managment but , u wanna tell that i have to wait until next monday ?
      Thats just sad :(
    • RaikiEst
      RaikiEst
      Bronze
      February 02, 2009 10:41:35 ET
      Money Transferred from - WM80161 $60,00 USD 125133540 Success

:D like hour after i made topic somebody started moveing :)
      Thats great ! ;)

Thank you,
      RaikiEst
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RaikiEst
      Thanks for answer :D
      Ive lost my capital cause i didnt follow the bankroll managment but , u wanna tell that i have to wait until next monday ?
      Thats just sad :(
      No, thats not what I said. I simply said that it can sometimes taker longer - and in those cases you just have to be patient.

Bankroll management is the most important aspect of poker - so I hope you learned from your loss.

Best regards
      SoyCD