StrategyPoints

• 11 replies
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      hi TobyCS;

it's not possible to get PS points from account which wasn't created with our affiliate code. :(
      You should create account with one of our affiliates in order to earn PokerStrategy points to move up in ranks: Poker Rooms

Good luck at the tables!
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Thats really annoying, If I emailed pokerstars would they delete my account so I can make another one?
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Yes, it is, but that's PokerStars' policy, so there's nothing you or PokerStrategy can do about that...

Sending them email is an option, but it's 1:1,000,000,000 chance it will help, so not worth time tbh.
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      I guess I will just have to use Partypoker.

Is it possible to use another poker site after you have go the money on another? Like do the quiz and be able to play another site
    • Abe1919
      Abe1919
      Bronze
      Hey Toby,You can sign up to most poker rooms using the PS code,you only receive 1 starting capital but for most sites that you use the PS code you will recieve PS points and rake back provided that the site offers a rake back scheme,check the home page i think it's all there,hope that helps!
      (no need to do the quiz again)
    • hepcat
      hepcat
      Bronze
      It is possible to get account on several sites trough pokerstrategy if you don't already has an account with them some might beable to retrack to pokerstrategy.

And its possible to get another $50 on Mansion if you have accumulated 500 strategy points or something like that check the news ( I couldn't get it because I got my startcapital there)

But it's not possible to get a second startcapital just through some promotions as the one on Mansion.

check out this http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/bonus-info
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      I emailed them and they won't add it or let me close my account. It is really annoying because PokerStars is my faviourte site, but this site is teaching all I need to know. I can't progress without points. :(
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey TobyCS,

For an overview of all other sites at which you can also play tracked through PokerStrategy check out this guide: The First Deposit Bonus Guide

It has all our first deposit offers and details on the specific rooms.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      The main reason I want to play PokerStars is it has the most pros, best tournaments, and I want to be able to get my points playing cash games. I will just have to play cash games on a different site. Can you please delete PokerStars and Fulltilt account id's from my profile as they don't have the bonus code. thanks
    • FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Abe1919
      Hey Toby,You can sign up to most poker rooms using the PS code,you only receive 1 starting capital but for most sites that you use the PS code you will recieve PS points and rake back provided that the site offers a rake back scheme,check the home page i think it's all there,hope that helps!
      I'm new here , But if im not wrong , I've seen there was a second capital at Mansion poker , no ?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FWKanobi
      Originally posted by Abe1919
      I'm new here , But if im not wrong , I've seen there was a second capital at Mansion poker , no ?
      Hello FWKanobi,

Yes, there is currently the option to receive a second starting capital at Mansion Poker if you have 500 or more lifetime StrategyPoints: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/Additional-5-Bonus-Starting-Capital-At-Mansion-Poker_15008

It is only valid for another 2 days though (February 28th)

Best regards
      SoyCD