Strategy Points

• Aswanemar
      Aswanemar
      Bronze
      How come my StrategyPoints doesn't change? I've been playing some games and it seems like I don't get any more points :-S

I'm Registererd with your bonus code.
  • 6 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi Aswanemar,

well you must have got some points since you are already silver ;)
      But did you check the date of the last update of your platform? maybe the points just haven't been updates yet.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      It sometimes takes several days for them to be updated, also because its just been the weekend. I'm not exactly sure when they're updated, but it usually takes 2-3 days.. Don't worry and keep on playing :)
    • Aswanemar
      Aswanemar
      Bronze
      I did get some points last week, but they haven't been updated for 4 days now.

But well, maybe you're right. It might get updated soon enough.
    • mayoctt
      mayoctt
      Bronze
      I play at FTP and my strategy points were updated 28 Jan 09 last time. I'm really anxious of getting them, 4 pts short of silver status. ;(
    • midgetjay
      midgetjay
      Bronze
      Same here. Hasn't been updated since 28 Jan 09. I only needed 12 more :D

Quick question: are the rankings (ex. silver, gold, etc.,) based on the points accumulated in 4 weeks, or within that month?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by midgetjay
      Same here. Hasn't been updated since 28 Jan 09. I only needed 12 more :D

Quick question: are the rankings (ex. silver, gold, etc.,) based on the points accumulated in 4 weeks, or within that month?
      Hey midgetjay,

The points are always based on the last 4 weeks. You will always keep a level until the end of a month though, even if you drop under the requirement.

@Rest: If you go to the homepage you will find a date next to each poker room which tells you the last time this poker room updated its points. It can sometimes take a few days.

Best regards
      SoyCD