This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Clearing the bonus

• AlphaScorpii
      AlphaScorpii
      Bronze
      On which room is the easiest way to clear the 50$+100$ bonus playing s&g?

If you can write like this example:

"1$ raked = 10 pts and you need 1000 points to clear the bonus"
  • 6 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi AlphaScorpii,

well I wrote an overview on how to clear the 50+100$ bonus. How to clear the 50$ + 100$ bonus
      But it doesn't contain any information about the difficulty of the bonus.
      I hope this helps you at least a little bit

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      I've only played on a couple sites. But Pokerstars was quite easy for SnG's because of the software and the fact that there will ALWAYS be a SnG you can join, unlike some smaller sites with only 1 at a time. There are also alot of fish and I only know about the $1 SnG's, but they are QUITE beatable
    • sammk002
      sammk002
      Bronze
      On titan you have to play the $10 +1 to acquire Titan points (which go towards clearing the bonus). For every $1 rake you get 17 points. Playing in lower stakes, you get nothing. Can somebody confirm this.
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      I got 4TP for every 1.2$ SnG I played but it was somewhen at the end of last Year. Imo it should be the same right now...
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Chiller3k
      Hi AlphaScorpii,

well I wrote an overview on how to clear the 50+100$ bonus. How to clear the 50$ + 100$ bonus
      But it doesn't contain any information about the difficulty of the bonus.
      I hope this helps you at least a little bit

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
      Damn.........wish I seen this last year.................... X(
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sammk002
      On titan you have to play the $10 +1 to acquire Titan points (which go towards clearing the bonus). For every $1 rake you get 17 points. Playing in lower stakes, you get nothing. Can somebody confirm this.
      I tried some of the cheapest micro SnG's at Titan recently, and got points.