[NL2-NL10] NL10 AJ minibet

• 5 replies
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      easy fold imo, probably shouldn't have reraised him

ignore the stats when you have this few hands on him, treat him as unknown

on this level you dont need to get into tricky spots, there are plenty of profitable situations so save your money at times like this
    • TroubleMaker23
      TroubleMaker23
      Bronze
      Your raise is fine... ignore his min bet, after his reraise i would call by Stack:Raise ratio... and note what he min raise / reraise with.
    • IngolPoker
      IngolPoker
      Black
      Originally posted by TroubleMaker23
      Your raise is fine... ignore his min bet, after his reraise i would call by Stack:Raise ratio... and note what he min raise / reraise with.
    • gonafo
      gonafo
      Bronze

The chart says that with AJ we should just push with 2.5:1,right?If so it should be a fold.

I would fold because in these limits donkeys often mini raise with monster and then push.
    • TroubleMaker23
      TroubleMaker23
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gonafo

The chart says that with AJ we should just push with 2.5:1,right?If so it should be a fold.

I would fold because in these limits donkeys often mini raise with monster and then push.
      Well... ur starting stack is 2,10

2,10 - 0,60 = 1,50
      Stack/raise = 1,50/0,60 = 2.5

so... its a shove :D