Hello

• moliugelis
      moliugelis
      Bronze
      Hello to all. I've been playing poker for half a year. But then i register to poker strategy i realized what i was big fish in the sea. I read strategy articles, wached some videos and now i feel much more better than before. I got my starting capital few days ago and doubled up it :D Da best strategy school ;) Good work boys ! :rolleyes:
  • 4 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Hey moliugelis, but did you follow Bankroll management? Cause you need to run like insane if you want to double up in two days following brm. And if you don't follow it, you should cause sooner or later you'll go broke if not following it.
      -------------------
      O šiaip iš nicko sprendžiant tai Lietuva? :D
    • moliugelis
      moliugelis
      Bronze
      I played NL_10 4 tables wich is lowest limit in FTP

--------------------------------------------------------------------
      Tikrai taip :/
    • jwors
      jwors
      Bronze
      Hello..Iwas just reading your blog and couldnt help but to write about it. I would have to agree the strategy school helped me 2 realize that my game was not in order...as for me starting bankroll..have yet to recieve it not sure how long it takes..I regestered on party poker its their in bonuses but when I click on claim it brings me to the deposit page??????I just past the quiz today so we will see.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey moliugelis and welcome to PokerStrategy

I hope you enjoy your stay here and actively use our offerings such as coachings, strategy articles and videos.

Its good to hear you have already been doing well but be sure to use good bankroll management. If you are playing BSS you should always have around 25 stacks of whatever limit you are playing at! For SSS you should have around 50!

Best regards,
      SoyCD