This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Bonus Help Please!

• Jelenina
      Jelenina
      Bronze
      Hey all :)

I'm new and was wondering how I go about clearing the other $100 bonus on PartyPoker. I got my $50 bonus for signing up, but I don't really understand the bonus menu in PartyPoker. It's only showing me how to clear the $50 bonus so I can withdraw that.

Anyone know? Any info would be muchily appreciated :)
  • 2 replies
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Jelenina

You need to collect so many points to clear the initial $50, can't remember how many points you need. After that is cleared you start working on the other $100 and its paid out in increments of $25. Again needing points to clear each increment of $25. As far as I know you can't withdraw the original $50 until you have that amount cleared. I would clear the $50+$100 and then think about making a withdrawal. But wait until you have the other $100 cleared as well before making a withdrawal. Hope this helps.
    • deving42
      deving42
      Bronze
      it's 300 party points to clear the original 50$. You then clear 25$ of the bonus for every 150 points on party. Hope that helps.