a lot of questions about rakeback

• mofire87
      Yes, I have read the rake back FAQ, but still a lot of questions raised in me:

1. The value of the FT points is only deducted from the net rake when you actually spend them? (so not when you collected them)1FT=0.5cent
      2. Does the same stand for Iron Man medals? Their value is deducted from the net rake only when you spend them. Then how much is one medal worth?
      3. If I play an Iron Man freeroll with for example 600entrants and 15000$ prize pool, then 25$ is deducted from my net rake?
      4. If I spend 100FT for a satellite, then I get 50cent deducted from my net rake. That's clear. But what if I should win a 10000FT entry with that satellite(see Holiday 100k qualifications), and then play that 10000FT entry, then I get another 50$ deducted from my net rake?
      5. If in one weak I make a "negative rakeback", it will last forever? So I cannot evade it by not playing for a few months?
  • 3 replies
    • ysessa
      Hi mofire87,

1. Yes ft points are only deducted from the net rake when you spend them the math is ftps * 0,0005* 0,27
      2. nope iron medals will not be deducted only cash bonis from iron man store
      3. i will check this but iam pretty sure its not that high
      4. no
      5. yes negative rakeback will last forever.

Best Regards

• LuborC
      I'm pretty sure the costs for the freeroll are that high. They just divide the added money by the number of players and everybody pays their share..
    • mofire87
      Thank you for the answers! So, If I get the 26$ token, for 140medals, then they don't deduct anything from the net rake? Sounds good! But if I get the 100$ bonus, they don't deduct anything either, only while I am cashing out the bonus (which is a 42% rakeback) I lose from the net rake . I guess.